Battlefield 3 loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 loadouts

Ok, the game isn't even out yet, but being a massive fan boy lets have a crack at some of the gear these guys are wearing.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/cfs-..._company/1.jpg

I'm personally liking the recon guys loadout because I like a bit of face protection in game and it looks like one of the cheaper ones to do.

The support gunner also looks bad ass but support gunners have a habit of doing that in my opinion.

So yeah, lets not turn this into a discussion about the game or COD vs BF this is about loadouts

Re: Battlefield 3 loadouts

Gonna have a go at guessing the Recon guys loadout

Shemagh
    ESS goggles (the British issue ones)
    Comtac headset
    CB tee with RG long sleeve
    Blackhawk recon harness in CB (just the ones I've seen, sure there's a warrior one or summat)
    Dessie MARPAT (not too big on cammo names, and it's hard to tell but they're meant to be marines)
    Knee pads
    Dessie boots.

Obviously a bit vauge but hopefully others can help me expand on this.

Hopefully get some money and do the recon loadout and tell you how it goes.

Comment

Yeah it deffo looks like Desert Marpat trousers, I have a Desert Marpat loadout see. As for the Recon harness DEFCON do a pretty badass version, looks extremely similar to the one in the picture, plus they do it in Multicam, Multiland, CB and OD. Its just over £120 but comes with all the pouches, excellent quality too. The tee-shirt looks Olive Drab to me with like a Ranger Green longsleeve base layer underneath, they do those ones that wick away moisture, looks like one of those.

All in all that loadout is going to look pretty badass on the skirmish field mate, put some pics up when you finally piece it together
      sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

I will, just need MARPAT Trousers, vest, and ESS goggles like the British issue ones
        Just gonna stick with my M4 or g36c until I get some money for a long gun
        The loadout looks like it'd work really well for my style of play as well, the others are rather bulky.

Comment

Thank god medic & support aren't combined! This game may actually be worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
            Thank god medic & support aren't combined! This game may actually be worth buying.
            Yh, BF2 got it right which was lovely Medics with first aid packs and Support Gunners with extra ammo not this crazy mess we were presented with when BFBC and BFBC2 came out.

This I think will be the true sequel to BF2.
            WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

It really will be, I hope there's a mention of the bad company lot, even if it's just like a mention that bravo company is running a suicide mission somewhere, or maybe even a cameo by haggard and sweet water.

Anyways back on topic, not too big on helmets but is the assault guy wearing an IBH? just wondering because he's wearing one of them comtac head sets what ever they're called.

Comment

Because the IBH has the cut outs for them, not too big on helmets, just got a IBH haha.

Comment

According to the picture the Assault class is the medic? Well at least it looks like the Support gunner carrys the extra ammo as mentioned above. I always said the BC2 loadouts didnt make sense, the game was still awesome, Ive always prefered the BF/BFBC games over COD etc...
                  Yea and I get what you mean about the others looking bulky, thats usually how I end up looking as Im pretty large framed anyhow. The support gunner's kit is more my style though I no longer actually use LMGs.
                  sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

Engineer for life
                    Didnt really like the other classes
                    and support looks badass

Comment

Originally posted by DECKTRON View Post
                      Because the IBH has the cut outs for them, not too big on helmets, just got a IBH haha.
                      Probably some sort of MICH I'd imagine, seeing as they're fairly standard issue. The MICH 2001 has the right sort of cuts, here's a replica with the same NVG mount:

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Ah right I see, makes more sense seeing that the IBH is out dated now.

Comment

volume 7 issue 8 of Airsoft International mag has loadouts for both a recon style and engineer class in, very good article about it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DECKTRON Deck, 19, male, In college, and in need of a job :( Find out more about DECKTRON
                          Working...
                          X