My New Loadout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Loadout.

This is my new loadout, i fancied somthink not so by the book. please feel free to ask questions or think of ways i could improve it .

I dont kno how big the pictures are going to be so sorry.:D And no taking the piss off the gun between my legs on bottom picture .

Re: My New Loadout.

if u feel comthy go with it but looks good to me

Comment

isnt it a bit too warm for that jacket?

Comment

You should get a black or brown balaclava. It'l go well with the eastern theme.
        Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

Cheers, yeah it is modizle but im not wearing anythink under it so not to bad lol, and i was tempted to get some flora russian camo instead of dpm, or some plain black or brown work trousers.

Comment

You basically look like any other airsofter who's cobbled together a bunch of kit. I'm not saying it's bad, but there's nothing to tie it all together and make it look cohesive. Besides, it just looks damn scruffy.
            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

He looks like a praying mantis on acid with those glasses and facemask.....the webbing, if you can call it that.....is wayyyy down low and makes it look scruffy at best...
              But hey whatever floats your boat m8, if it's comfy, wear it.

Comment

"Darling, quick, bring your camera. I've perfected the scary rapist look"
                Any kit always looks a bit incongruous photographed in a suburban front room.
                Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

get a camo jacket... or plain trousers .. In my opinion the colors dont match.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The English Wolf Find out more about The English Wolf
                  Working...
                  X