Wolf Brigade (Jin-Roh) load out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf Brigade (Jin-Roh) load out

I was deciding against making this post but I saw a "Halo load out" and a "stargate load out" and thought I can only match that!

For those of you who havent herd of/ watched the film. It was an animation from 1999 and was based on an alternate reality in which WII was a "draw" in which Germany got to occupy Japan. There is an elite armed police force called the "Panzer Cops" who have a ridiculiously heavy loadout. They carry and use MG42's without deploying them. A backpack on their pack dispenses 100rd belts of ammo and the trooper is akin to a storm trooper from start wars!

Anyway, a proper company made the armour in real life. So all you'd require is the MG42 and the Ammo backpack. Then you'd have some badass terminator style solider which would be epic to use in game types!

I priced it up without the suit (which is apparently very expensive).
    & the Mg42 alone would be £600 or more ='(

How nice it would be to have monies!
    Kiran Payne
    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Re: Wolf Brigade (Jin-Roh) load out

Looks similar to a Killzone 3 helghast!

Comment

Yeah someone pointed out the similarity in Killzone one.
      I would imagine who ever designed KillZone either watched the film or was trying to style them like Nazis?
      Kiran Payne
      TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
      Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Its amazing how many ignorant people say "Jin Roh copied Killzone" despite the fact Jin Roh predates Killzone by about twenty years. Jin Roh is just one film that is part of a series called the Kerberos Saga and began in 1986 and features both anime, manga and live action films.
        For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
        Check out my other sales!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

S3V3R Marshalled at ZED Adventures The Mall (RIP). I build ships (proper ones) and I shoot guns (toy ones). Find out more about S3V3R
        Working...
        X