OD or Tan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OD or Tan

Hi guys, I currently have multicam trousers and multicam jacket. However I'm unsure weather to get an OD vest or a Tan Vest. I'm worried that the OD wont go with the multicam theme and i find Tan to be a bit desert-like. What do you think is the best option to go for and have you seen anyone with OD in the filed wearing multicam at the same time? Thanks
    Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Re: OD or Tan

multicam and OD looks top banana

Comment

Could you not get a multicam vest? There's an increasing amount of multicam tactical equipment and accessories.

Otherwise, tan and multicam tend to go together very well.
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Both work perfectly fine. Go with whichever you prefer or whichever is most suitable for your location.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          multicam and OD looks top banana
          Yep 100% agree with ben, og on multicam = win

Comment

OD and MC work better than tan in my opinion, buncha a my mates wear OD plate carriers with MC clothing and looks good!

Comment

I've got this set up which luckily I took a shot of last night for a mate lol

I think it looks the dogs.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Comment

100% od looks very good

Comment

Use your personal preference, after all it is MULTIcam

Comment

OR you could go for Coyote Brown with MC. I have a CB maritime vest I wear with multicam. I feel it fits in better as it's slightly darker than Tan, and matches more with MC than OD does. OD is nice though =)
                    Sid out...

Comment

What fragmastersid said!

I have coyote brown with mulica. Looks the canine's shpere's

Comment

I'd go with tan dude.. you can then use it again if you decide to switch as it goes with everything
                        If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

tried ranger green? ill have to put some pics up off my coyote brown, ranger green and multicam

Comment

As has been said, either works fine.
                            I ran an OD plate carrier with mc and it worked well (and, more importantly, looked good to boot0. Now I run a tan rig which works just as well.
                            Possibly worth considering what will work best with any other cam you run, i.e. for woodland: dpm or atags.fc both would be more effective with od.
                            "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
                            George Carlin

Comment

i use to frequent a forum called multicam addicts,years before MC became popular here, and irrc they prefered coyote brown or mc vest but the vest should not have mc molle strips, but CB...dont ask me why,prob cos they were frigging snobs lol
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryan2T69 Find out more about Ryan2T69
                              Working...
                              X