Metal gear solid 4 PMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal gear solid 4 PMC

Hey guys I'm going for a PMC look from the amazing game that is metal gear 4 . My only problem is I cannot find plain desert khaki combats and an also looking to have a patch made.

Is anyone able to help with either of these . Also I am a big guy so.

Re: Metal gear solid 4 PMC

Majority of retailers will have khaki combats whether it be an airsoft store, army surplus or even an ordinary shop. Are you sure you have looked? Patches I'm unsure of but there's plenty of sites that make custom patches, if you do a google search it will find you a few sites.

Comment

Well don't know where you live but unless it's in the middle of the amazon then nearly every clothing retailer will stock a tan/khaki cargo pant, I'm sat in a pair now that cost a tenner off of the local market.
      Patches... Google or Thompson local, you can get a couple made up as "samples" ;-)

Comment

I have looked but never found plain ones only the camp one

Comment

Look out for the 5.11 TDU in Khaki, also do a face book or google search for patchmart. They may be able to help you
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

good choice in loadout! if its a patch your looking for in the metal gear universe try ebay they have alot of the patches in the MGS universe,heres a link to the foxhound patch:
            http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/25092...Types&var=sbar
            sigpic

Comment

Hiking shops for a cheaper alternative - got a pair if desert hiking trousers for £15 from Decathalon - they're water resistant and pretty hard wearing too
              "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Suicide Runner Find out more about Suicide Runner
              Working...
              X