TF2 Spy loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF2 Spy loadout

If this doesnt cost too much (Over £80 really) i'm going to start a spy loadout for GZW!
    Things needed will be -
    A blue/red suit
    A blue/red balaclava
    A balisong (dull training knife)
    A blue/red tie
    TM colt python 6"
    Cigarette case

If you have never played team fortress 2 before you won't know what the spy is so here he is in all his glory -

First off, where can i get a cheap-ish blue or red suit?
    Most shops i see are tailored which while very nice is too costly for airsoft
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Re: TF2 Spy loadout

i work in debenhams ... i know theres some cheap suits about 50/60 quid in a clearance offer in my local store so there might be one near you if not asda/tescos do cheap suits

Comment

google matalan sale!

Comment

oh dear lord im going to die with laughter if you pull this off and then say to myself fair play for having balls of steel

Comment

Charity shops have a plethora of low cost civilian clothes.
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Lol looking forward to seeing loadouts like this at the weekender this year.

Going as a HL security guard this year XD
            Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I have a bottle opener balisong, but there quite hard to get hold of, the real ones are illegal in the uk! I went to the trouble of learning the spy's tricks with it, there not as difficult as most tricks aha :')
              sigpic

Comment

Just a friend of mine who came over in a suit. Then I forced him to wear my balaclava, hold my revolver, and cigarette case at knifepoint.

The results were awesome.

Introducing the Blak Team Spy.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

I SEE SPY! Also, did Primark not cross your mind for cheap suits??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stickybomb NAE 10/11/12 attendee Find out more about Stickybomb
                  Working...
                  X