[LF] Sergeant William Kirby [operation flashpoint red river]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LF] Sergeant William Kirby [operation flashpoint red river]

anyone know this guys load out? [As assault kit layout] as im always playing as him, i never get to see it, so if anyone knows it or knows a similar kit [like VERY similar to it] could ya let me know, as im useless with kits names and load outs.

Re: [LF] Sergeant William Kirby [operation flashpoint red river]

Got any pictures or screenshots of him? It might help identify what he is wearing (not played that game myself so I can't help unless I see him).
    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
    Check out my other sales!

Comment

Kirby's is just the same as the fireteam members ,in their chosen role .

For Grenedier (m4a1) based loadout you will need

-Coyote Brown SPC
      - Desert Marpat fatiques ( Should be jacket without velcro on arms but that is only important for an impression)
      -Tan desert boots ( If you want real steal USMC boots I'd recommend Quantico or Lowa's )
      - Mich 2000 with desert marpat cover , rhino nvg mount / LWH helmet ( I believe that the loadout was based on 1st Recon which I think use mich , may be wrong here )
      - ESS Glasses or some Bolle x800 goggles
      - Tan recon rap or "US Navy Desert Fire Hood" ( think thats the name )
      - Tan shemagh
      - Oakley , Blackhawk , Mechanix gloves are recommended
      - Olive drab T shirt
      Safariland 6004 (tan) for m9
      That would be a good place to start , a few things may be off . Force Recon is more my sort of thing .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

true voodoo, but im looking for assault type, as his main one

Comment

its pretty much the same kit just i do believe the vest is either an spc or an mtv, helmet would be an lwh. Voodoo is correct in what he has said kirby is just a regular rifleman marine so he's probably gonna be using just that. Just search the us marine threads on here i'll soon get an updated pic up of my impression of a us marine which should be close to the mark for this.

Comment

In the game don't you pick the class you want ? Or is Kirby the platoon leader ? Haven't played in ages but for the rifleman one it's much the same as grenedier but without large bergen and face covered

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

he's the squad leader and i havent played it in ages but its pretty much bog standard marine rifleman gear

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

StriideR For Honor. For Country. For Brother. And when he gets to heaven, To saint peter he will tell, One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in Hell. Bullets or broke bones? Bones heal. Give me liberty, or give me death. Warriors by day, Lovers by night, Professionals by choice, Marines by the grace of god. Find out more about StriideR
              Working...
              X