Ghost Coat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Coat!

Does anyone know where to get the clone of the shagmaster fleece ghost wear in the Modern Warfare Series?

Thank's, Jack
    If you ain't first, your last!

Re: Ghost Coat!

We can't give you a name due to forum rules but if you search ' EB Ghost TF 141 Shag Hoodie ', the first link sells them.

It's not in stock at the moment, but may come back in stock in the future.

*EDIT

On the same website there is a similar product search for 'G EB Shag Master Hoodie'
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Forgot that you guys couldn't give name mate.

Thanks for the heads up.. on Google now
      If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Hey jack, if you go for it can you let me know what you think. I'd really like a shag master hoodie.

Cheers, Alex

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

jack

sent you a pm mate

Comment

Im pretty sure theres a shop on ebay that sells them....theyre quite pricey though, like £70, because they hand tailor them for each buyer!

Comment

TAD Gear shagmaster jacket just buy the original ...

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
                TAD Gear shagmaster jacket just buy the original ...
                Pretty sure they're not made anymore

Comment

the tad fleece come up now n again on ebay if they are not available anymore. it depends what he wants it for, the real life version of the ghost fleece is pretty much the tad one however if he wants a true ghost fleece look a like the tad isnt quite the same.... cracking jacket though. 3 ghost fleeces recently have come up on here alone and i have pm'd him a link to get one as well.

on the subject of the tad gear shagmaster what colours did they come in???

Comment

If a TAD one comes up for sale on eBay, I wouldn't bat an eyelid if it sold for going on £700...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                      If a TAD one comes up for sale on eBay, I wouldn't bat an eyelid if it sold for going on £700...
                      You kidding me on?? I gave mine away thinking it wasnt worth anything last year or so... :| Fail.

Comment

Was it genuine Triple Aught Designs? If so, did the fact it was a limited item that retailed for hundreds of dollars not tip you off?

I saw an AOR1 admin pouch go for over £1200 the other day...

Edit: just noticed they reissued them a while back, but I'm sure they were limited again, so I reckon they would still command a fat price. I'm not sure why you'd need one in the uk though, I have a ranger LT and its warm enough for active wear in -10, easy...

Comment

Was it genuine Triple Aught Designs? If so, did the fact it was a limited item that retailed for hundreds of dollars not tip you off?

I saw an AOR1 admin pouch go for over £1200 the other day...

Edit: just noticed they reissued them a while back, but I'm sure they were limited again, so I reckon they would still command a fat price. I'm not sure why you'd need one in the uk though, I have a ranger LT and its warm enough for active wear in -10, easy...

Comment

Yeah it was from TAD, I bought it as soon as it was first in COD cost over $300 from the states was the Ranger one. Gave it too someone in Afghan as it didnt fit me any more. You can still buy them so Im guessing its not the same we're talking about then?

Comment

The ranger is still available, but the shagmaster isn't as far as I can see, I'm sure they said they wouldn't be making them again?

At least it went to someone that would get the best of it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jack.Murnin Jack Murnin. 19 Years Old. From Northern Ireland and been playing airsoft for just over two years :) Find out more about Jack.Murnin
                              Working...
                              X