• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lets talk germans, of the WW2 variety

Ah, fair enough! :D

Comment

Update :D
      Probably going to edit these Kar mag pouches rather than get G43 ones, seems a shame not to use them.

Sorry for the mediocre quality photos - off my iphone as the cameras out of batteries.

Comment

Ah, my old KAR98 - so glad it has gone to a good home. Awesome looking loadout matey!
        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

question.

whats the grassy style camo germans put round their K98's?

and if possible, where can i get some?

example, german sniper in saving Private Ryan.

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Its an ultra high tech piece of equipment called a potato sack.

Comment

Hessian is the name of the material, here's an example on my rifle: (can be bought from most garden centres)

Comment

cheers brah.

boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

All these pictures and lists are great.

I'll be putting together a German kit in a couple of months and these have really pushed me to do my research as I want to get the look just right.

Going for a late-war style motorized infantry as a friend of mine has already done a fallschirmjäger kit and I want to do something different to him
                  Voted sexiest man on the airsoft field - every damn time

Comment

One point about all the stunning loadouts from above (they are very nice).

There way to clean....
                    Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                    I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Originally posted by ElSparko View Post
                      Going for a late-war style motorized infantry as a friend of mine has already done a fallschirmjäger kit and I want to do something different to him
                      I would suggest Panzer Lehr or Windhund grenadier. Panzer wraps are really cool, and the grey/lime green colour scheme is suprisingly awesome too.

Speaking of, here is my panzer uniform.

Tank Commander, Panzer Lehr Division, 1944-45

Last edited by Angel; 25 August, 2011, 12:35.

Comment

Classy-looking as all hell, dude.

Friend of mine goes airsofting in Nazi kit, but is afraid to get a uniform like that because of the insignia.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

I don't play as a Nazi, nor would I ever choose to. The kit is an Army Panzer Division Captain. I don't mean to come off as a dick about it, but there is a big divide between the various branches of the German forces during WW2.

Unfortunately some of the awards bear prominant swastikas, the Deutsche Kreuz (below the chest eagle) is particularly outsized. Although primarily a social outfit for the saturday nights at WW2 weekends, I have used it to play in and despite the magazine storage issues, its quite usable.

My team's fallschirmjager uniforms are much more understated thankfully!

Comment

Some pictures from when i did re-enactment (Living history as we called it) Im gonna try find some pictures of late was (Normandy 1944 etc) Any questions pm me.

Early war SS Winter:

Early war SS summer:

With camo Smocks on (these smocks was reversible for both seasons also healmet covers)
                            "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

This is a good picture to show loadout.
                              Left is late war more 1944 normandy look and the right is early war.

Alot of times we had people approaching us at shows thinking we was modern soldiers.
                              "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

some brilliant looking kit there chaps, im looking at getting started in ww2 softing, and you guys kinda put my half assed uniform plan to shame, must plan more indepth me thinks.

one question does anyone do a set for a poor footslogging wehrmacht landser? as all sets seem to be SS and fallshrimjagers.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
                                Working...
                                X