Advice on kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on kit.

Right background info first. Own an ak47, soon to be owner of a romanian ak. I love 'em. I have DPM at the moment, but too popular for me. I want to know what you guys think would be good for me. I am about 6 ft 2 and have a slight belly :D .

I don't want to spend much as I prefer actual guns, but I think I should get a better camo. Help appreciated!

Re: Advice on kit.

Well you can get most things in that sort of size. What sort of thing were you thinking of? Are you looking to do an impression of any type?

Comment

Not really sure, thats why I'm here! I just want a fairly cheap Russian loadout that doesn't look half bad and is different from all the Dpm...

Comment

If you're after something Russian, I suggest either Berezka or Flora camo.

The Rex Design vests are also nice, all-round kit, hold 8 AK magazines. I was going to suggest something else, but you said you wanted basic, and that's as basic as you get.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

I jsut want something different than dpm which isn't massively expensive and is sourcable in England. Thanks

Comment

How about MTP?
            Im sure there arent going to be that many players using that at the mo.
            Could be considerd expensive though compared to DPM.

Comment

Well in that case check eBay. If you don't really know what you want we can't help much.

Comment

I know its not massively different from dpm but I have some US Woodland if you are intrested.

Comment

It has to be Russian... Hence Russian thread...

Comment

If you've got a 47, then maybe some HeBe? There's a site that sells it for 45 euros if you're interested. Genuine issue btw, but not an English source.
                    Signature Removed

Comment

ebay is really good.

i'm a fan of Birch, its nice.

Boris
                      Last edited by Gaffa; 2 March, 2011, 19:35. Reason: Cleaning
                      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Okay thanks for the advice, what chest rig do you suggest? I have 4 high caps and like space for bb's and batteries... thanks

Comment

PIONEER M23 is lovely, i like it.

the Tarzan vests are good to, but i find they are expensive.

RD-54 for something a bit special, its suppper nice, para gear.

Boris
                          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

GDA - you're not allowed to post images that are directly from a retailer.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Oh yep sorry bout that, I forgot you can see the URL

This is VSR 3 colour, which is quite nice. I'll PM you a retailer if you're interested, but it's £55

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RPK for president. Love to airsoft whenever possible ,but Saturday school is a bitch! Find out more about RPK for president.
                              Working...
                              X