Your Favorite Russian Assault Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Favorite Russian Assault Vest

Well, if anyone's looking for a new assault vest, I have a 6B13M on sale.

As well as other goodies. Such as a full Flora loadout for those that want to start out doing the Russian thang. Yep, the 3rd vest I talk about in my post.

I'm just getting some new kit together, bought some new vests I'd like to try out and maybe post about over here, but I spent a bit too much money. Woops. Now I'm hawking the good stuff now so I can eat. :D

/shameless plug

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

M22 Tarzan in black was superb - 8 x AK hi-cap....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

M23 Pioneer! super comfy!

Comment

My vest can only just make it out not sure what make it is tho but its the best one I have ever owned/used even mole vests ain't as practical
          Originally posted by jonfox94
          will it be possible for me to buy this if i 2 tone it upon delivery ? i will also pay any postage fees

Comment

That's the Rex Design one I've been going on about.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

I've just bought a SMERSH from our favourite supplier of propaganda of the soviet kind. Should hopefully arrive in a few days in time for the new S&T SVD I purchased too.

Comment

You won't regret that purchase. I was skeptical of Smersh rigs before, but since I got one, I have realized how good they actually are.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Does anybody know where I can get the Smersh rig?

Comment

I used to have loads of russian vests but pretty much used the 'tarzan' ones all the time, i had three at one point, a 'les' pattern one for AKs, an identical black one and an nlack one with pouches for MP5 or shotguns.

My real favourite though was the cloth M21 type one

My RD54 is ok for looking cool but its the least practical LBE equipment ever unless you *really* need a spade on your shoulder, a rucksack with the carrying capacity of co-op carrier bag and a mag pouch you have to fight with to get a mag back in again...

This is my favourite russian vest.

I found it could carry everything i needed for days skirmishing, i could even get a small camelback in the central and top rear pocket (mine was the type with six rear pouches)
                    But i quite liked this one too:

No good for anything other than mag carriage though.

Purist note, we were not trying for bang on russian 'impressions' here, it was just the teams alternative urban cam blue tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by snikskytter View Post
                      Does anybody know where I can get the Smersh rig?
                      You know they cost around £120 right? If so, PM me. I'll link you.

Comment

If you want a Defender II to go with that SMERSH, I can hook you up.

/shameless plug

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

bit of a necro post there dude..... but since u have.....

gadge mentions a 'tarzan' vest for mp5 use. can anyone elaborate? is it a molle base with mp5 pouches or something designed for mp5??
                          Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Necropost or not, thought why the hell not? :P

The Tarzan isn't Molle-based (depends on what Tarzan, actually, now that I think about it), but has mag-pouches that will hold several. The flaps on the pouches are also elongated so any length mag should fit.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Our beloved Olga sells them on her ebay store, here's some pics so you can get a better understanding of it's design:

The Russian's Universal Camouflage Pattern, more commonly known as Digital Flora

Black

She's selling them for £32 + £16 postage from the motherland. Hope this helps.

Kamarov, thanks for the offer but I managed to source a low profile defender for quite cheap:

Comment

All things considered, I think the Smersh, is about as good as it gets.
                                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kensai Find out more about Kensai
                                Working...
                                X