Request: Flora camo and flora vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Flora camo and flora vest

I am wondering if anyone has a photo of someone wearing the flora camo and the flora vest. Also, being optimistic now, maybe a photo of wearing th cap as well?
    Cheers for any help.
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Request: Flora camo and flora vest

Sorry, should have mentioned in the first post. I am looking for a very front on picture of just flora camo and flora vest as I am thinking of purchasing it. However I wanted to see a person wearing it first. Thanks
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Cheers, exactly what I was looking for. Flora looks bad-ass, will be ordering some tonight!

Comment

Glad I could help.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Drop us a piccy or two when you get it, eh?

Comment

Front image

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
              Working...
              X