Digital Russian Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Russian Camo

I bought this kit a few months ago but havent had chance to wear it yet. the only problem is, im having trouble finding anything about it on the net......such as when it was worn and by which division ?
    i also bought Spetznaz patches as i thought it would look ok. any help would be appreciated.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIGITAL-AR...item35a586e30f
    sigpic

The average Rambo

Re: Digital Russian Camo

Anyone ?? im gutted because i spent a fair bit on the uniform.
    sigpic

The average Rambo

Comment

I messeged Kamarov with the link and a link to this thread , he should hopefullly be able to help you .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Its not a uniform I recognise, its certainly not issue. I would say it probably isn't Russian .

Comment

Yeah, you probably got rolled, homie. That's the problem with buying off the bay. Aside from the hideous brown belt, it looks alright though, something a bit different to DPM/Multicam.
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

If you read the ebay browsing it says quite clearly, "issued for a future modern Russian Army." I.e. It isn't real/ you aren't going to find much information unless you can see the future!
            "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

I thought i looked very ... shiney in the photos

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Could I please get a picture of the stamps inside the uniform or any tags it may have?

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

To be honest there is no stamps or any kind of recognition on the uniform. it sounds like somebody was just being creative. its not really that shiny, must just have been the light that was affecting the photo. if it is a future kit, maybe i'll save it for a few years. lol.
                  Thanks guys.
                  sigpic

The average Rambo

Comment

I actually rather like that. Nothing wrong with wearing it to skirmish at all.
                    I mean look at Digital DPM. Viper invested rather a lot on that false rumour but I have seen the kit out in the field a few times now.
                    You won't be struck down by a bolt of lightening if you go to site in a non-issue camo
                    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                    I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
                      I mean look at Digital DPM. Viper invested rather a lot on that false rumour but I have seen the kit out in the field a few times now.
                      You won't be struck down by a bolt of lightening if you go to site in a non-issue camo
                      I might just give it a go. i bought Spetznaz badges for it, so i may just attach them and see how i get on.
                      sigpic

The average Rambo

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
                        I mean look at Digital DPM. Viper invested rather a lot on that false rumour
                        I swear I read on Camopedia that one country had adopted a digital DPM pattern. I can't remember which one now, possibly some obscure African nation.

I also like this pattern it's perfectly skirmishable, and you could easily team it with either Tan or OD gear.
                        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

looks like someone did a bad copy of the american digital camo lol but it doesnt look bad and its airsoft at the end of the day so no will give much attention to it really

Comment

If there are no marks at all, no tags or stamps, then I hate to break it to you, but you got lied to.

And judging by the seller's other "Russian" items, which are actually in Ukrainian camo, I think that's the case.

The uniform is definitely not Russian, and I've seen a lot of proposed patterns for our military. The pattern of the uniform is even wrong. The shoulder tabs are too far down on the shoulders, the pockets are all wrong, etc.

At least you will be the only one with such a pattern, that is a good thing, I guess. It's definitely original.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Did some more digging. It's apparently a Ukrainian experimental pattern that never went into production.

I wouldn't buy anything from that seller on Ebay again.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Khaotic http://www.p1woc.co.uk Find out more about Khaotic
                              Working...
                              X