Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown load out, looks Russian

http://imageshack.us/content_round.p...upload&newlp=1

I was just wandering if someone could help me identify what one of the people in this picture is wearing. Hes the one in green to the left wearing the helmet. Looks sort of russian

Thanks
    PB107

Re: Unknown load out, looks Russian

Russian? With an M4? Looks Israeli if anything.

Comment

looks to be OG flightsuit or light weights, a british mk6 helmet with no cover, cant make out the LBE but looks OG aswell.

Comment

The helmet's British, the gun's American, and the uniform isn't Russian pattern, so it's safe to bet that it's not a Russian loadout.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

looks like an od vest, british helmet, m4cqb and a od molle plate carrier
          PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

It's just a guy that likes OD, there's such a mish mash of parts in there that it's clearly not based on anything in particular.... which I think it the correct approach for CQC, get the equipment that works best for you and leave the posing for the guys that rarely leave the safe zone!

Comment

Cause we all know real world forces wouldn't use functional or practical kit that could translate into airsoft... wait.

Comment

Aye I agree with Chief. It looks like a practical collection of bits and bobs that makes a more personal loadout.

Comment

What a clever response Angel.

We don't NEED to wear ballistic plates, kevlar helmets, survival gear, navigational equipment, medical/trauma care, night vision, extraction harness, mission related items etc. like most real world load outs do. On top of that our kit only has to bear a small fraction of the weight and don't go through anything like the amount of abuse that the real world version does. I have no problem with guys that want to dress up in a full VBSS loadout or whatever, but thinking that is more practical for airsoft than a slimmed down, light weight basic kit is folly.

*edit*

I'm a complete hypocrit when it comes to this as well. The ex forces guys on our team tend to run very stripped down loadouts, and I'll be the guy with a PRC25 on my back!
                  Last edited by CHIFF_MoA; 12 January, 2012, 18:38.

Comment

I do feel super clever :P.

To clarify! I get where you're coming from, but this game isn't always about practicality, neither does it need to be. Slinging a belt of 7.92 around my neck when i'm following my squad's MG42 gunner around isn't practical in the slightest, but it is pretty cool.

I just get the feeling some forums foster the idea that anyone with a couple of hundred quid of kit is a poser c**t who doesn't really play and instead camwhores all day.

So i'm just saying, I can do both .

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                      I just get the feeling some forums foster the idea that anyone with a couple of hundred quid of kit is a poser c**t who doesn't really play and instead camwhores all day.
                      If that's the case then I'm fairly sure I could field an entire platoon of poser c**ts

As I said, I fall into the geardo catagory these days... my comment was very much a do as I say, not as I do sort of affair.

Comment

The majority of us are geardo's in some way or another :p

Comment

It does LOOK slightly Israeli, but as said, clearly a practical mixture of kit. I'm a hybrid of practical/geardo. Last time I went out with a Smock and two hicaps. Other times its Crye and RICAS.
                          Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                          ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                          a whole 85fps!

Comment

he does look pretty cool though, not something you see often

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PB107 Find out more about PB107
                            Working...
                            X