Headwear for flora loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headwear for flora loadout

Right now I am rocking the Flora trousers, jacket and assault vest, AKs74u and some random Black army boots. For my headwear atm it is just a balaclava partly to fulfil the full face protection requirement and to slightly finish the loadout. However I would like something else and this is where your great minds come into play. what headwear would work with flora which a) Relatively cheap and B) Lightweight ( So no heavy helmets...). any help is appreciated, cheers.
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Headwear for flora loadout

I know where you can buy a hat and I happen to be selling a Flora BDU so I'll PM you.
    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
    Check out my other sales!

Comment

Just re-read your thread. I misread "I am rocking the Flora trousers, jacket and assault vest", I read "rocking" as "looking".

For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
      Check out my other sales!

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
        Just re-read your thread. I misread "I am rocking the Flora trousers, jacket and assault vest", I read "rocking" as "looking".
        no worries, cheers for the help.

At the moment I am thinking a cheap plastic helmet with a flora cover or maybe a flora boonie which seems interesting..
        "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Gas mask? I know its not quite typical russian, but along with the flora it does work and gives a S.T.A.L.K.E.R look too :P

Comment

Green bandana is the norm. Else you can get Flora bonnies and hats on the ebay.

Comment

Thanks for the replies but I think I have an answer. I'm looking at a cheap helmet which is light such as a M88 PASGT Replica Helmet OD and then a flora cover. What do people think?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
              Working...
              X