Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling advise

Hi there,

Im looking for some advise on selling a bbgun. I bought it back in 2006 and after recently getting rid/selling alot of rubbish about the house i thought about selling it but after reading up i see its not as easy as i thought. The gun i have is: KJ M9 Vertec (Full Metal New Version) KJ-GBB-NEWM9 1 90.0

Is there anyway of legally selling replica bbguns and if so could you give me some advise on how to do so. And if selling is out of question what do i do with it?

Thanks for any advise and look forward to any replys
    David

Re: Selling advise

You can put it up on the classifieds here. As long as you're satisfied that the buyer has a valid defence against the Violent Crimes Reduction Act (basically 18+ and a regular skirmisher), it's ok to sell to them.
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

thanks for quick reply.
      So its perfectly legal for me to sell? how do i make sure people i sell to are legal to sell to? dont want to get myself into any trouble etc.
      Thanks again
      David

Comment

Aslong as you covered your end of liability you will be ok, Just you need to make sure they are going to use it for its correct purpose and not go rob a bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Pydrex View Post
          Aslong as you covered your end of liability you will be ok, Just you need to make sure they are going to use it for its correct purpose and not go rob a bank.
          How do i make sure they wont rob a bank tho? If i sold the bbgun to someone who told me it was for skirmishing but they lied and used it for something illegal, i could be in trouble myself?
          Im very confused about the whole legal process of it, incase i didnt mention before its a full metal black replica baretta.

Cheers
          David

Comment

You could get in trouble, yes. The easiest thing to do is to make sure that the purchaser is UKARA registered, which almost all skirmishers are. I think ZeroOne will help that that if you email them? Not certain...

(That's not to say that you can't sell to someone who isn't UKARA registered, assuming that you can prove by some other means that they have a valid defence under VCRA, as described above)

Comment

Ah i see, ive heard about this UKARA before. Ill put it up for sale and will make sure the member who buys is registered. Also, what is the process for posting things like this? do i need to declare anything? take the gun apart etc? or just post parcel as normal.
              Thanks again

Comment

You can email one of the mods, or ring up Z1 airsoft and they will verify the buyers UKARA number and address

I suggest that you post the thread (using the correct forum and then the template at the bottom of the post page) and then see what buyers you get ... and ask them for their UKARA then ring z1 or email a mod

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Originally posted by bobfish View Post
                  You can email one of the mods, or ring up Z1 airsoft and they will verify the buyers UKARA number and address

I suggest that you post the thread (using the correct forum and then the template at the bottom of the post page) and then see what buyers you get ... and ask them for their UKARA then ring z1 or email a mod
                  Thanks alot m8, just taking some photos at the moment then will post. Dont have a clue what it would sell for these days and i notice your not allowed auction style, any of these sell recently on site?
                  KJ M9 Vertec (Full Metal New Version) KJ-GBB-NEWM9

Thanks again
                  David

Comment

Drop it in the apraisals section first.

Comment

You can email zeroone with the buyers details and they will verify them for you there is a thread about this telling you exactly what to include in the email in the new player/ ukara sub forum.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...A-Verification

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                        Drop it in the apraisals section first.
                        Done, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by you can`t shoot me View Post
                          You can email zeroone with the buyers details and they will verify them for you there is a thread about this telling you exactly what to include in the email in the new player/ ukara sub forum.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...A-Verification
                          Thanks, have saved that for later.

Comment

OR (and I'm suprised nobody else has mentioned this) why not get in to airsoft properly? Pop down to your local have a game or two with rental guns and see if it floats your boat still?

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                              OR (and I'm suprised nobody else has mentioned this) why not get in to airsoft properly? Pop down to your local have a game or two with rental guns and see if it floats your boat still?
                              Dont have a local here, and dont drive so would end up being costly to get into it. Would be nice to try tho

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chong2k4 Find out more about chong2k4
                              Working...
                              X