Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

1911 everytime for me
    sigpic

Comment

I have a TM Hi Capa and KWA Glock

By far, the hi Capa is a better gun, but I must say, I do much prefer the Glock platform!

I dream of eventually getting the KWA or KSC USP.45
      sigpic

Comment

KWA MK23,

Is the most best looking pistol along with the desert eagle

Comment

• Originally posted by seanycozzie24v View Post
          1911 everytime for me
          True that

Comment

Not a lot of love for the TM M92 going on here. I bought one of these almost 10 years ago. It's been used over 200 times and I've only ever had to change the hop (wore out) and the trigger spring which snapped a year ago.

Absolutely bullet proof (no pun intended) and never let me down! Have had over a dozen other pistols during that time and I've always gone back to the M92.

For some reason though, I really want a revolver now too

**insert witty remark**

Comment

I have to say i love the glock 17.

i have used the 7inch high capa and that thing has some serious power!!!

Comment

Glocks, M1911-pattern pistols, and my MK.23 SOCOM, wouldn't mind adding a Socom Gear Vickers Tactical M1911 to my collection though, that does look pretty nifty for the price :-D
                Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

TM Sig P226 e2.

Probably one of the most comfortable, reliable (even in sub temperatures), and economical side arm money could buy.

Not to mention the crisp kick, range, and accuracy this thing has. Anyone else who has had the pleasure of owning one, would undoubtedly agree with me.

Comment

TM Glocks for me. 17/18C/26 GBB during the summer and an 18C AEP during the winter.
                    Things I hate:
                    1. People who hate things.
                    2. Irony.
                    3. Lists.

Comment

Currently rocking a TM FN 5-7, great pistol.

I've had two Glocks and finally come to the conclusion I don't really like them, they don't feel right in the hand.

I loved the feel of my KWA USP, shame the accuracy was a bit pants. Had a CZ75, nice pistol, very solid but I didn't like the low profile slide.

I really want to try a decent P226 that isn't plastic. I'm not sold on the KWA version with the silly trademarks and if I was going for the KJW it would need to be CO2 for consistency. WE I'm sure kicks very nice but with all things WE, pot metal seems to be proliferent.
                      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

had a Glock 17 but have since gone onto using a WE Sig F226 and i bloody love it.
                        Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

did love my we xdm until it decided it much prefers going full auto than actually working on semi.

currently saving for a TM xdm as i love the feel of the pistols
                          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Any giant revolver has to be a winner. The look on peoples faces when you pop up from cover holding something as long as your forearm in one hand... Currently use my Raging Bull 8 3/4 inch barrel. Need to find a new one tho as its getting too hard to get hold of replacement parts if bits get damaged...

Comment

Glock 17. at the mo but looking for a new one but dont know what i want

Comment

How comes no one likes my m9a1...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X