Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Sauer P226.

Comment

Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

1911 in my belt holster. Socom w/ silencer and Lam in a proper socom holster on my leg

Comment

My trusty TM Glock26 Advanced. I love it soo much that I recently got it a twin!

Comment

Have to say my tm sig p226 or my we 5.1 hi capa weather dependent

Comment

Hi Capa for me, really want a 4.3 now and am hankering towards an XDM!

Comment

Glock 17 for me, mind you just bought one so better say that.
              ICS M4
              KSC Glock 17
              Classic Army MP5 A5
              sigpic

Comment

Get ready for it, here it comes again!

Obviously, my favorite sidearm is my gold Desert Eagle But it's definitely not as practical. I don't skirmish with it, I have a second one that I skirmish with that's also all metal.
                But my favorite combat practical sidearm is the Glock 17 or Glock 21 in .40 S&W. Much lighter, packs a good punch, far bigger magazine capacity and even looks sleek.

Fortunately though this isn't the Army, my Desert Eagle holds more rounds per magazine (and gas) than most other guns and packs some serious range. So for that reason, I choose the Desert Eagle

Comment

Glock 18c for me. Semi for regular shots and then full auto if things get a bit dicey!
                  Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Comment

I currently run a Glock (KJW G23), and I think I'm going to stick with the Glock family for the foreseeable future. I like that I can get a full-size, a semi compact or a sub compact and have the same magazines (well, I can fit the bigger guns mags into the smaller pistols) and use the same holsters, and have all the controls in exactly the same place.

I'm not a huge fan of the 1911 platform. I've played with berettas M9/92 family pistols, and didn't get on with the grips. when I got to try a SIG 226 I really liked it, and I think if I had to choose something other than a Glock, I'd go with a SIG, although if there was one by someone other than WE, I'd get a 228/229.
                    Not actually a builder
                    Not actually called Bob.

Comment

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

My PX4 gets the most use out of all my pistols so that's where my vote is. It's a nice mix of all the important pistol attributes - accuracy, kick and feel (arguably the most ergonomic pistol I own)

However my other pistols aren't far behind in the rankings. My M92 is the most accurate (minimal kick, tighbore), my 5-7 has the biggest kick, my MEU is just...weighty as it's full metal, the Glock 18C has auto (for SHTF moments) and the Glock 32 has the comedy effect (also known as the glock of fail)

Comment

Currently use a CO2 Tanfollio and it's great. I am thinking about getting the new CO2 CZ75, but I'd much prefer a SP01 Shadow or Tactical Sport version.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
                          Obviously, my favorite sidearm is my gold Desert Eagle
                          Does anyone else say "fuck, it's gorgeous" out loud everytime they see this or is it just me?

Regardless, my favourite handgun would have to be the 5-7.
                          sigpic

Comment

My 1911 Silverballer or 6" Desert Eagle.

Comment

Kampfpistole!
                              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Hi-Capa 5.1 for me.
                                TM M4A1
                                Magpul PTS Masada
                                TM Hi Capa 5.1 Match Custom

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X