Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

my tercel mouser m712 blowback for the summer,its just a beast off a kicker and so accurate but for winter my mp5k on a drop leg and running 11.1v lipo does the trick.

Comment

Colt Single action army.

Because I love to reload during a battle, there is nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber.

Comment

• My TM Sig 226, I got it in 06 and it has never failed, replaced a few parts due to ware. However has got me out of way too any sticky spots!

Comment

wa 4.3 infinity the gun that got me into the sport

Comment

My TM 5-7 was the best sidearm I ever owned, I regret selling it but finding pouches to fit the magazines was a pain! The only other pistol I've ever like as much was a TM MK23 which I tried recently and I have now decided I want one!

Comment

Assuming 1911s include the usual Hicapa and Doublestack lot, then I'm a 1911 SLUT.

Got a Kimber Singlestack and a Kimber 10 II Double Stack on the way now too
              Just love how they feel, look and I'm very familiar with how to strip them...doubt I'll be turned to anything else.

(Though I do fancy a 10" Desert Eagle just for HARD Kicks :D)

Comment

My WE P228

The hardest kicking pistol I've owned decent range and gas efficiency. It gets much nicer than my TM P226.
                First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

• Hi capa lower with a 1911 slide. Big magazines with plenty of gas, with all the same looks as a 1911.

Winner

Comment

at the moment its either my XDM's or my M&P pistols whether that be full sized or the compacts I love them all!

I also like to take at least one revolver with me out into the game zone too.

Comment

I have always been a fan of the KWA compatible Glock series, however i am currently sporting a R**W*** / NIghthawk custom 1911 which is the tits!

R**W*** are a distributor but i know they have a small shop on the side of the ware house so wasn't sure where i stood on naming them.

Comment

Bit of everything really.

Though I am very partial to 1911s, sometimes you need the plain loving that is a Glock or a SIG.

Only thing I am not keen on is Berettas, they are trying, bless them but they are just not that great.

'FireKnife'
                        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Glock 26c. Light, compact and can go full auto.
                          For Sale
                          Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

i would vote other and say my Robocop pistol, but as i have only 1 mag which doesnt hold gas and unsure if normal m93r mags work in it then it has to be my desert eagle!
                            Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Voted for the Sig P226. I have a TM E2 which just fits my hand so nicely.

I also like the feel of 1911's and will buy a NightWarrior soon enough....and probably also an XDM, a G17 and an M9A1 when funds permit.

However I'm totally in love with my TM MK23 SOCOM....which I run as a primary. Sig is secondary.

Comment

WE Browning hi-power. Looks superb and goes with my 80s/Falkland loadout very nicely but is not very good in the cold

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X