Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

P226. If it's good enough for the SAS to use them, then it's good enough for me. :P

Comment

Had a few pistols now and loved the 1911 but it has to be the G17 all day long for me
      Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

My Baby, its all i need, till i get another anyway..and a sheriff model

Comment

p226 all the way for me, though i'm also quite a fan of the 1911.
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Loving my XDM at the moment
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

• Xdm all the way. Still get about 4 mag out of 1 gassing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I do like a Glock myself

Comment

i'll stick with my Dan Wesson with power down shells. 280fps is more than enough and has a decent range considering it has no hop.
                  "It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. " - Robert Edward Lee

Comment

Aaah choices! I hate choices, thats why I have a collection. I clicked 'other' as my Walther PPK absolutely deserves a mention I always have such fun with it, so compact, good kick, really short trigger action when cocked allowing quick firing. Always briliant fun. My beast of a CO2 M9 is going to be great when Im back off tour now I have working mags for it and have added a compensator. PX4 has been trusty. Got a Gemtech Oasis on R&R which provided some nice stealthy high power kills. Like I said, I hate choices lol

Comment

Has to be 1911, simply because they perform great. My favorite two I have owned are WA SVI Xcelerator 6in hybrid( Pre Japan law change). That thing never let me down, was a tack driver, kicked like a mule, and damn was it powerful....People feared getting shot with it....Then the second place goes to WA Delta Elite. Less powerful and slightly less accurate than the previously mentioned pistol but just as reliable.
                      "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

looking for my 1st side arm...

Comment

TM 5-7

Comment

Glock 17. Just love the look of Glocks!

Comment

My 1911! I am a massive 1911/MEU fanboy, but due to the lovely british weather, my one decides it doesnt like working due to the skinny mags making kate moss look fat!

So i have now got a capa frame that i intend to get looking as much like a 1911 as poss with my metal slide. And have a plastic MEU slide also when its really cold.

But that being said, i love my desert eagle! And i do miss my 5-7 but the reliability of it just stops me owning another.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

After using my TM Desert Eagle for the first time ever, in a night game yesterday i have to say this gun put a massive smile on my face, When i shot it, people knew, I even surprised myself a few times when i pulled the trigger, And as cold as it was last night it never let me down once.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X