SA80 New ACOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA80 New ACOG

Can someone tell me the style of the ACOG (not SUSAT) currently used on the SA80's in afghan. Also if you know can you tell me if it comes with the raised mount and RDS and where they sell it. I think this is the right section to post in but correct me if I'm wrong

Re: SA80 New ACOG

As far as I'm aware, the correct version of the ACOG used with the L85 isn't available as a replica - I had to buy two and smash 'em together... because I'm OCD like that.

The 'raised mount' and red dot are usually sold separately although an ACM company does ACOG packages.

Comment

There is several different versions, the early ones where standard TA01's, the later ones are TA01NSN's, these where replaced by TA31CH's. The RMR backup sights where fitted to the later ones as standard and most of the TA01NSN models. The TA01's have been re allocated to HMG and GMGs. The ACOG is being supercided by the lightweight day sight (LDS) which is the Elcan Spectre OR not the DR as most people think.

Comment

Do you not mean OS rather than OR?

The current Raytheon catalogue doesn't list an OR sight just OS or DR

Comment

Well spotted

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pyromentallist I currently have no Airsoft weaponry just an interest Find out more about Pyromentallist
          Working...
          X