WE Luger PO8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Luger PO8

I am thinking of getting one of these fabled lugers but i am wondering, has anyone had any problems with them in the past? Or any good things to say about them as i would love to know.
    Thanks

Re: WE Luger PO8

i had one, the orginal 4inch ver, i weather mine up, its a cracking gun, and the reload is amazing

the cons of this pistol are, the mag cann't be taken out if the hammer is down and a empty mag in the gun, you'll need to pull the hammer back till it locks back, then release the mag, if you forced it out, you'll break a pin and thats the gun knackered, it holds 13bb's, mags are cheap, and they don't leak, but the gun uses too much case in the hammer action (which looks fab btw, its really kool watching it) so you'll get maybe 7/8 shots before you have no gas left, and with no power, the hammer doesnt engage back, so you'll have to pull it back released the mag and then let the hammer go.

Its a nice feel and was fun, but the fact that its a gas gluzzer made me sell it on, i love lugers, there the best pistol ever made (personally opinion) but this sorted ruined it for me

there not dear so buy one and see for yourself, but dont be too over excited about it mate, cos its a bit of a let down

hope this helps
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Re: WE Luger PO8

i have to disagree slightly there. i have had no bad exoperiences with my luger (4 inch ver) i can get 1 1/2 mags worth from one filling of good old abbey ultra and knocks up 330fps in an outside temp of about 10-15 celcius (aka a night game the other day) good accuracy as far as pistols go, very fast action compared to some slide guns well worth the money

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jumping scotty Find out more about Jumping scotty
      Working...
      X