Fellow ICS MX5-P havers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow ICS MX5-P havers

Yo, just wondering what Magazines you guys use. I've tried G&P mids, MAG mids and King Arms mids, and none of them work. The King Arms were the only ones that actually clicked into place, and then they don't feed. I'm kind of grasping at straws for another brand of mids to try, so I thought I'd ask what anyone else with this gun has had success with. The two ICS hicaps that came with work most of the time but... meh to them.
    - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
    - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Re: Fellow ICS MX5-P havers

G&P mags with the help of a grinder.... but files work fine too.

Comment

If they are plastic mids and they don't "click" into place simply cut 1-2mm off the top edge of where they catch the mag catch.
      Can't remember the brand I used but I did that and they fitted as solid as a rock.

Comment

i had a box of the ares mids from zero one. they had to be modified slightly to fit into my G&G, but my team mate had an ics and i cant remeber him ever havng problems with them.

the mod was just removing some material from the small nubs at the back of the bag so it could go into the mag well more.
        For Sale!
        TM M870 with a load of stuff
        A&K massada sniper spec
        Chronograph
        leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

I use Ares plastic mids in mine, they need a tiny bit of filing to the nubs on the back of the mag but then they fit perfectly and feed perfectly. Cheap as dirt too.

Comment

i have tried G&G mags and SRC mags but the best ones are the ICS ones that come with it.
            every other mag i have borrowed to use has not worked (apart from one but it was an unknown make midcap).
            Just buy the ICS ones

Comment

I have the ICS MX5 pro and the original mag is rubbish, misfit and won't click into place.
              TM mag will fit perfectly, I've also tried the Cyma Airsoft Type 5 Magazine 560 Rds Double Mag M5 Black Hi Cap Navy. It also works perfectly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SUPERPROOPERATOR Cool Dude. Find out more about SUPERPROOPERATOR
              Working...
              X