Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: oakley gloves

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
    oakleys are pretty poor in cold conditions IMO ive ordered some SOLAGs but they wont be instock in small till march
    You need a small? You must be smaller than me then! Measure the width of your hand without including the thumb, if you still need small you must have more girly hands than me!

Comment

oh leave my girly hands and wrists alone :P

Comment

Originally posted by gruff View Post
        ahh ok, i did try searching for a size chart but didn't find much - will try again. When you say they perform poor in cold cold conditions, howd you mean? they dont keep your hands warm? if so, i'm not too concerned - Just want something thin enough so i can feel my gun but something to protect my knuckles. SOLAGS look a bit thicker than the Oaklet SI's ?
        Having tried and used both SOLAGs and Oakleys the Oakleys don't come close. My mate bought oakleys because of the COOL CARBON FIBRE KNUCKLES! but build quality and fitting wise the SOLAGs out perform them. I get really good dexterity with mine and with the double wrist straps they fit perfectly. They keep your hands warm as well and they dry out very quickly (Depending on which model you get). The Oakleys strap is very small and hard to do up quickly or when wearing the other glove and it does not keep your hand as secure. The grip dots on the fingertips wear off quickly and don't help dexterity at all. Either way the SOLAGs work much better as gloves where as the Oakleys are a bit more of a fashion item, especially as they have uncovered CF nuckles and the SOLAG CF gloves they are covered. Says a lot. Either way i will be sticking with my Blackhawks and my mate wished he had bought the same (Although he would never admit it openly).

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
          oh leave my girly hands and wrists alone :P
          Sucks to be you

But then again you do have a SOHPC, Bastard!

Comment

i got a medium and found them very tight, better to go for the large

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by chris wheeler View Post
              i got a medium and found them very tight, better to go for the large

cheers
              you do realise that all people have different sized hands , booms shorter and smaller than me but i have smaller hands than him

and boom , i might post some pics of it just for you

ps ive just realized this thread has been uber necro-posted

Comment

I'm not into hands thanks.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
                Working...
                X