ASG STEYR AUG A3 - Full RIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASG STEYR AUG A3 - Full RIS

The aug a2 by asg retails at 150 if you look around .mags are easily available if you look around.as far as I have heard from retailers they are jg with trades on them and all later jg had mosfets in them

Comment

The A3 by Jg has a mosfet. Irrelevant of location. The triger is a pressure trigger, as in no selector. They are Very front heavy, all the weight is in front of your hands. But they are rock solid guns.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Don't drop it though the plastic around the magwell is known to be a weak point on them and can crack. Otherwise a very solid gun .retails at 199 pounds usually

Comment

I have an ASG A3. They don't have a mosfet like the JG ones, and mine chronos out of the box at 300fps. For the money they are bloody good guns imho, rock solid with a good rate of fire and very easy to take down & work on. Be prepared to swear at the flash hider if you want to unscrew it though, it took hot water, a blowtorch, mole grips and a spanner to remove mine, god knows what they glued em with!

Comment

just done my research on the asg version . not as good as the 2008 model onwards jg ones , thinner more brittle plastic on the bodys , no mosfets, some do have trades but not all . the later jg ones also had upgraded gearsets and metal bushings. seems like asg are not doing us any favours at all on this one . ca proline do a military a1 for 230 pounds which has high performance motor and metal bushings and much nicer materials used on it . . am looking for an aug myself as have managed to source an a3 jg front end to fit to whichever one i buy .am shortlisted to a jg tm or ca proline model . the ca sportsline model is not much good according to my sources so am avoiding at all costs .real sword are also bringing out an aug later this year so may be worth the wait ..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Taff Find out more about Taff
            Working...
            X