Good Kneepads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Kneepads

Looking for a decent pair not to bothered about price aslong as it isnt a stupid amount. in olive black or tan prefably anyone name some models?

Re: Good Kneepads

Best ones i have used are the intergated ones you get in the OPS DA or Crye Combat Apparel trousers. They don;t move, or snag and are in the right place EVERY time to you go to your knee.

OK they cost a bit but they are worth it IMHO

Comment

I have A pair of these Sports Pads.I originaly bought some other bits ,and I got a $5 off token .So I scoured the site for something I wanted ,and found this .Ordered one got another token, and ordered the other .Ended up costing about £6 for the pair. I find them far better than the hard pads you get .They are realy comfy, and stay in place all day.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 November, 2009, 09:26. Reason: removed retailer link

Comment

the one and only ALTA

Comment

viper have made copies of the blackhawk knee pads and theyre 25 pounds for knee and elbow pads
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

As had been said already the integrated kneepads, Crye style. As they have no way of moving up and down etc. However if your just after a normal pair of kneepads, I personally like Bijian or Alta. Blackhawks should be steered clear of (they've done 2 version, the V2 has a flexible bit at the side of the cap) V2's are better, but certainly not the best out there

Comment

Unless you want them for looks, a lot of the proper kit has "pockets" on the front knee. A large piece of flat foam fits in there, much better than usual pads, which spend most the time round peoples shins!

Comment

id like to get soem OPS DA trousers but $140 is a bit much for my likeing
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Parky
                Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

I've ACU trousers and top and have just twigged that they have the puches to put foam on the elbows and knees but 'where would you buy the foam/what type foam/what thickness' to insert in them?
                  Armoury:
                  - M4-RIS - Sr-25 - G36
                  - M4-SPR - Glock18

Rate a Trader Link:
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...406#post224406

Comment

Erm, I stuff mine with the crap which was inside my plate carrier :D

You want dense foam, not really squidgy stuff. Maybe try hobby craft?

Comment

Go to a plumbing or carpenter shop, they'll usually have kneepads that slot right into those pockets.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
                      Working...
                      X