Facebook groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook groups

Does anyone here have a Facebook group for airsoft or your site/team? Post them here and let's see who we've got playing this great sport Here's one to see how many airsofters we can get, made by the owner's son: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8924996&v=wall

Re: Facebook groups

We have a group for Treadstone. We used it more when the forums were down, but it's easier to connect on here.

Comment

We have a facebook group for Delta, but now that I've created our new website and forum, I'm trying to get people to sway away and get on the forum and use that instead.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

when i came to hong kong, i bought a gun immediately, but i didn't know anyone who did airsoft. i needed buddies to play with.
        so i typed in 'airsoft' or 'wargame' maybe on facebook, asked some random guy if i could join in on a game - and now i have loads of airsoft buddies! i get invited to games non-stop, and am a member of a few facebook airsoft groups.
        thankyou facebook! you life-sapping virtual world you..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

im in one for my two loacls and for some reason im in first and onlys group

Comment

Midlands (ish) Airsoft Nutters
            TM M4 SOPMOD, TM AKS74U, CA SA58 Carbine, J&G SCAR L, G&P M4 Commando, || TM P90TR, J&G Skorpion || TM M3 Benelli M3 Shorty || TM High-Capa 5.1, Maruzen P99, KWC Glock 23F

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
              We have a group for Treadstone. We used it more when the forums were down, but it's easier to connect on here.
              Well I tried to type this name on facebook but it didnt come up
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

Ah, so that was you who tried to join. Sorry mate, you kinda have to be on the team to join the group.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak TM gun nut Find out more about Kodiak
                Working...
                X