LS M9 gas pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS M9 gas pistol?

so i've been looking for a cheapish (£70-) pistol to use with my vsr10. I really like this one as, basically, it looks cool with the clear slide.

Since I can't get ukara registered I need a bright two toned gun, and this counts as one. only problem is, I don't know how the actual gun performs. has anyone ever had one or used one before? whats it like? fraid i cant link it as its on an airsoftuk website (hint).

thanks!!
    tom

Re: LS M9 gas pistol?

its ok but you have to get new mags give it a good clean

Comment

I had one, its good to fire and to handle. Very good cheap pistol. I just sol mines too, less than a week ago, i sold over £300 worth of airsoft stuff and the M9 for £50. So you missed out on a cracker mate.

Comment

not really... its only £60 new with a can of gas.. lol

Comment

Yeh, but i had loads of other stuff to, that you could have had for the £50. It also had 3 mags.

Comment

k you dont need to sell it to me its gone... lawl

Comment

i basically bought this pistol new of another forum.
              loved it great blow back on green. the gas that coems with it isnt the best but still works, you will also get a bottle of bb's which turned out to be 0.12g so i didnt use. though i used the bottle as a kind of speedloader.
              i had it until last wensday when it fell out of my holster because i put it in wrong. and it broke. basically when i hold the gun normally the trigger doesnt work but when i hold the gun upside down it works sometimes.
              iv kept this pistol for spares since in the futurue i will be ordering another one.
              the magazines are only £10 each which is good.
              this pistol is £60 with free shipping.
              good pistol to be honest and the grips felt great. when i first pulled the slide back it reminded me of my friends tokyo mauri m9.
              good pistol overall
              any more questions feel free to ask
              Originally posted by FireKnife
              Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reflexsnipe Find out more about reflexsnipe
              Working...
              X