Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Safe blind-firing or unreliable gimmick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Safe blind-firing or unreliable gimmick?

But you're not looking 'directly' at your target.

For example, you go to the Mall, you stand in front of a shop window facing it. You see people in the reflection. You then point your gun behind you but still face the window, would you consider this acceptable?

It's pretty much the same thing, you're using a mirrored surface to aim, which in my eyes is blind firing.

(note i use the Mall purely for examples sake as it's the only site I can think of with big reflective surfaces)
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

this is better

safe blind firing dont need eye pro

Comment

all fair game in my book, you got it use it. but alot of airsofters are wingey girls who cant get sex so would probs fuss about it saying its not fair etc lol

Comment

If you need gadgets to get a bit you may soon find that your Missus (or Bloke) prefers the Gadget LOL

Comment

Originally posted by davetherave View Post
            all fair game in my book, you got it use it. but alot of airsofters are wingey girls who cant get sex so would probs fuss about it saying its not fair etc lol
            Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

It's funny cause this issue came up with "corner shot", cant remember if it was on this or another forum.. but there the opinions was a lot more mixed. In my opinion it's cheating. especially as a lot of sites don't count gun shots.. can you imagine a game where everyone where using corner shot? would looks like some drone battle in starwars.

Then again, where is the line for cheating, someone could claim that an optic vs iron is cheating. It's a very hard line to draw.
              my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Airsoft to the eye

Nerf to the face

see..way better

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                  Airsoft to the eye

Nerf to the face

see..way better
                  my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

there was a post about these before, i remember everybody got angry about how silly it was .

also someone mentioned an idiot shooting through keyholes and got someone in the ear ... as you do.

but yeh this topic has been covered and the answer was 90% of sites wouldn't let you use it because it's still quite dangerous.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

and what if your site does play the gun hit rule? personally if the site plays the gun hit rule, then its fair game

Comment

MilSim yes, Walk on day no. That would be my decision if I ran a site...
                        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Ok, time for someone who knows what there talking about.
                          This shitty mirror: I would have to say a no to this, as you only have a view of the SIGHT. So to say you will have limited vision.
                          CornorShot: If you have the money, go for it! Can't say I'd be overly happy with a guy pinning me and my team down, but you can do that with a hi cap.
                          What a few people are getting their balls in a vice about is the "blind firing bit". Now a cornorshot I can't say would come under that, because what I have pointed out to people and site owners is that it has a camara mounted on it which in reality replaces your eyes. So you do have a good view of what "round the bend".

But to answer the ops question, I wouldn't get that shitty mirror. If your desperate for something like that save and get a ConorShot
                          Originally posted by Tiercel
                          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                            Ok, time for someone who knows what there talking about.
                            This shitty mirror: I would have to say a no to this, as you only have a view of the SIGHT. So to say you will have limited vision.
                            CornorShot: If you have the money, go for it! Can't say I'd be overly happy with a guy pinning me and my team down, but you can do that with a hi cap.
                            What a few people are getting their balls in a vice about is the "blind firing bit". Now a cornorshot I can't say would come under that, because what I have pointed out to people and site owners is that it has a camara mounted on it which in reality replaces your eyes. So you do have a good view of what "round the bend".

But to answer the ops question, I wouldn't get that shitty mirror. If your desperate for something like that save and get a ConorShot
                            I don't think the point I've highlighted helps much, what do you know that all of us don't?

Anyway, OP short of asking at the site you plan on using either system at you don't know what would happen, none of us do, although we can take an educated guess at they would be prohibited.
                            King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Crasstoe, I was simply stating how both systems work. Wasn't trying to upset no one (honest!)

And what do you mean by prohibited?
                              Originally posted by Tiercel
                              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Means they wont be allowed at most sites, as they are dangerous pretty much.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thunderfury Find out more about Thunderfury
                                Working...
                                X