Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Legalities of fulfilling a classified sale as listed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legalities of fulfilling a classified sale as listed.

Well I have searched about on here and cannot find any appropriate threads to go by or add to so started this one. Basically, in a nutshell I have just purchased a gun listed with a battery and sling from a seller on here which has been a nightmare from the start. In a nutshell, the payment was sent to him 8th March and after a long wait with poor contact throughout it eventually arrived 20th March after only being posted Saturday 17th March. Now just to be clear I'm not posting this to bitch and moan but wanted to paint a picture of the situation but now I have received the package there is no sling included. It may seem insignificant to most but the fact that this is a reasonably weighty gun the sling being listed in the advert on here meant it was one less thing to worry about and obviously would make things easier in terms of carrying the weapon during games but as the end of the day it is the principle of it as I feel I have been slightly mis-sold the package which is now different to that advertised. Needless to say I have made contact with the seller, directly via text message (which was responded on by seller on Saturday when tracking number was supplied) and via PM but as usual, despite him having been active on the forum after PM sent, I'm yet to get a response.

Does anyone know if I have any legal ground on this or due to it being a second-hand sale (via Paylpal payment) is it a case of "there is nothing you can do so move on and buy your own" ( I know this would be quicker too so please do't point that out).

Re: Legalities of fulfilling a classified sale as listed.

Contact him, ask for the sling or part refund, failing that then negative feedback is due.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Legalities of fulfilling a classified sale as listed.

Technically it's a breach of contract, so you could push it as far as small claims court if you wanted.

More realistically, they send the sling or you go for a partial refund. As long as you didn't send the money as a gift you may be able to get some money back via paypal, but that opens the can of worms about buying airsoft guns with paypal who sometimes lock people's accounts because of this.

Negative feedback is definately called for due to the delays, regardless of the sling issue.
      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Babyalien Easy going fella, always up for a laugh. Crude sense of humour. Find out more about Babyalien
      Working...
      X