KSC steyr TMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC steyr TMP

looks like i will be getting one from my mate, he bought it brand new about 5 years ago. but wondering whether the system has changed in them 5 years, ie to system 7....and if so, will the new system 7 mags (if they have changed) work in it? the thing has been fired about twice in the garden. needed a good lube, and suprisingly, the mags all hold gas perfectly....but there is only 2, 50 odd rounders i think...the gun fires perfectly...just want more mags if i can get hold of them..
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: KSC steyr TMP

I don't know if the TMP mags are still in production but if you do find mags make sure that the follower is on the side of the mag not on the front. The front loading magazines are for system7/NS2 MP9 and do not work in the TMP.

Comment

If its from TOBI, I may be selling 5 of the mags soon, as mine isn't working right now

Comment

The KSC TMPs & SSPs are an old system that can break quite easily. Its normally the recoil buffer, of lack there of. Ive heard cases of the spring flying out the back of the gun shattering the body work as it goes.

KSC MP9s & TP9s use the same system but have a foam and much reinforced recoil buffer so this will never happen they also come with 6.01TB as stock.

Mags are interchangable but damn rare and are no longer in production.

The KWA MP9 & TP9 uses the System 7/NS2 Gas System making them more reliable and a higher FPS & ROF as well as much improved gas efficacy. Only KWA Mags will work in these the KSC & KWA ARE NOT INTERCHANGBLE.

I'd also keep the silicone spray well away from the gun, as in miles away. Spray a tiny bit onto the hammer, trigger etc then no more. For some reason it ruins them, stops function entirely and you have to wait till it dries out.

Comment

the mags are really heavy, so take that into consideration when buying extras, you will be ok if its for a primary, but if you are carrying an aeg plus its mags as well you will feel weighed down
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Hardly heavy. Only a little more than G18C mags. Ive used my on a drop leg carrying 3 spares + a WE G39 + 6 mags with no trouble of weighted down.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
              The KWA MP9 & TP9 uses the System 7/NS2 Gas System making them more reliable and a higher FPS & ROF as well as much improved gas efficacy. Only KWA Mags will work in these the KSC & KWA ARE NOT INTERCHANGBLE.
              Actually KSC MP9 mags are compatible with the KWA MP9. It is only the old TMP mags which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ochso View Post
                Actually KSC MP9 mags are compatible with the KWA MP9. It is only the old TMP mags which are not.
                Yeah, what he said.

KSC S7 works with KWA (NS2), but not the older KSC mags.

Comment

So, you cannot buy mags for the old ksc TMP? Only second hand now
                  “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Ahh I never knew there was KSC S7 MP9 I only thought there was the GenII Hard Kick by KSC.

None the less its a TMP above which is the old system. Not NS2/S7

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
                    Working...
                    X