Metal Body Kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Body Kits?

looking around on a few websites and noticed that the prices for M4 metal body kits range from £30 to £110.. really is there that much of a difference?!
    Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Re: Metal Body Kits?

chinese ones you're looking at quite poor quality pot metal for most of them, whereas G+P are lighterweight but fairly good quality. Hurricane are very strong and are perhaps the most realistic.

Classic armys pretty good to pick up second hand as its a tad overpriced buying seperately. Pretty fricking strong but not the prettiest of things... would it be too unsubtle to mention Im selling a classic army front end and metal body?

Comment

lol! i'v just been offered a CA front end and body.. how much? condition?
      Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

pm sent bud

Comment

pretty much as dave said above with varying quality

i will add that hurricanE receivers are F'ing amazing, totaly realistic very very very very nice

worth saving your pennys for
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I've fitted my share of M4 bodies so here's my opinions.
            Dboys and other unnamed ACM: Only if you cant afford anything better. Can be a pain to fit.
            G&P: Very nice and a dream to fit. Lots of different designs.
            King Arms: New licensed versions are very nice looking but a pig to fit. Lots of designs
            Hurricane: Very nice looking and easy to fit. Not many designs.
            Classic Army: OK, nothing special looks wise and easy to fit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chandler Find out more about Chandler
            Working...
            X