Samurai cuts BB in half. As it's shot AT HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samurai cuts BB in half. As it's shot AT HIM

This is mad, so thought I should share it! Here's a video of a modern-day Japanese 'samurai' actually cutting a BB in half with his Katana, as it's being shot at him.
    I want him to play on my team next skirmish.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1q8m5IdDE

MODS: Not sure where to place this so apologies if it's in the wrong section.

Re: Samurai cuts BB in half. As it's shot AT HIM

Old news, this pops up every now and again on here.

I think its also been debunked as fake, because... well... you show me a bb gun that fires a perfectly flat trajectory and accurately to 200 yards!

Also the chap says it travels at 200mph, "no normal person would even be able to see it!" well... 350fps converts to about 260 MPH, and who here hasnt seen one coming and ducked?

And I like how they added a gunshot sound effect as the guy fired.

Comment

I don't think these things are necessarily fake, you've seen those trick shot videos of people throwing things into cups or bins from across the room after it bounces off 5 things? Or even just pool trick shots, none of those are fake, except they only show you the one that has worked. This might be his 2839 take.

Comment

thats a pretty old video and the mail has only just caught up and found it lol
        the bb leaves the gun at over 200mph i highly dout its doing anywhere near that speed once its traveled even a short distance hence why we can see and dodge them, and i see they got the distance wrong aswell lol . i cba to do any maths to work out what it would actualy be doing once it gets near the target im sure there is someone else here or atleast someone can supply a link to a site thts already worked it out before. in fairness though moving out of the way of a bb is alot easier to do than to be able to draw a sword and slice the thing! and even if it did take him a few attempts its still pretty good since what are the chances of managing to do that quick enough

Comment

Yeah, we know!
          We saw it! We talked about it and we trolled it!

And in other news.........
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
            Old news, this pops up every now and again on here.

I think its also been debunked as fake, because... well... you show me a bb gun that fires a perfectly flat trajectory and accurately to 200 yards!

Also the chap says it travels at 200mph, "no normal person would even be able to see it!" well... 350fps converts to about 260 MPH, and who here hasnt seen one coming and ducked?

And I like how they added a gunshot sound effect as the guy fired.

next time you see one coming towards you slice it, let's see that.

No matter they got the facts wrong and how many times they did take it and finally got it right none of us could do it like him or anywhere near that perfection.

Comment

Ahhhh the old "Well you couldnt do it better" argument. Because of course, just because you cant do something means you cant criticise it.

Im not a mechanic, but Im pretty sure Im allowed to tell my mechanic hes done a shit job if he puts my timing belt on backwards and blows my engine up.

Comment

I can catch BB's in my Beard........Every time i get shot in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                  Ahhhh the old "Well you couldnt do it better" argument. Because of course, just because you cant do something means you cant criticise it.

Im not a mechanic, but Im pretty sure Im allowed to tell my mechanic hes done a shit job if he puts my timing belt on backwards and blows my engine up.
                  Funny enough, I'm a mecanic :P
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Im pretty sure its real, it just requires incredible timing and some luck...

Comment

I've done it with beefy monster munch....

Comment

But he plays with sharp swords all day, what's not to like.
                        Somebody has correctly stated though, the initial muzzle velocity might be over 200 mph, however, the BB doesn't carry all that much kinetic energy so will loose its speed massively.
                        The guys reactions are quick, it has been shown that people with the correct training can catch paintballs at fairly close range, I know they are much bigger.
                        If they were at 200ft, the BB was virtually floating towards him.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Now I feel like ninja dodging the bbs at 30+ metres.

I practise it everyday for many hours until I wake up.

Comment

this samurai is no bruce lee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA

it may be fake but a better watch
                            //We G36e// We G36c // We SA80 //We mp5 a5 //We m4 // G&G G36c // marui desert eagle // kwa usp.45 // well vsr11 // TM UZI // JG G3 // cyma 870 long

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ferretmaster Find out more about ferretmaster
                            Working...
                            X