Magpul Masada AKM lower receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul Masada AKM lower receiver

I am going to have a spare brand new Magpul Masada AKM lower receiver and Magpul AKM 160 round mid cap magazine in the next day or so. I know how much the mags retail for (about £15), but does anyone know what a Magpul Masada AKM lower receiver costs to buy from Magpul?

Re: Magpul Masada AKM lower receiver

around £75

Comment

Thanks for the info, much appreicated

Comment

no worries, by the way that is the price that a store retails it at, not nesscarily what magpul sells it for as only a retailer will know, but it will be close to that

Comment

True I figured somewhere around that. Just wanted to get an idea of what it was worth. You don't want to buy one do ya? lol

Comment

hahaha im afraid not buddy just helping out where i can

Comment

lol, was worth a try. i will stick a for sale thread up when I get it in a couple of days, thanks again for the help

Comment

it certainly was and no worries

Comment

signature edition?

Comment

Yeah Ive seen the package called the signature edition online. It just seemed to be the only way I could get a dark earth masada as no one seemed to have stock of the M4 variant anywhere.

I am planning on selling the AKM lower and mag as I won't need them as I will be running an M4 and the masada, so all my mags etc are M4.

Comment

Well got my magpul masada today with the 5.56 lower fitted to it.

The AKM lower is just the polymer lower and pistol grip. The lower has no gearbox or motor etc in it. Must just utilize the same bits as the M4 lower.

The only difference I can really see is the mag release in front of the trigger guard is different and it takes a different shape mag. Pretty much identical apart from that.

I will post a pic in a while once I find my camera.

Comment

Here are a couple of pics of the AKM lower.

Comment

So, Pretty much the original intended in the box configuration before magpul realised people were dying to throw money at them then.

Included a stock nobody wants so you have to buy an additional folding one. Release the AKM lower as a whole new gun. Extra sling point? More money please. Rails? ka-ching! Hell, even make the stock handguard the wrong size :D (Yes i know this was suppose to be to fit a nimh battery etc etc)

Ah capitalism.... do love you :D
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Here is a pic of the gun itself

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bwoody Find out more about bwoody
                            Working...
                            X