GR-16 plastic/ Combat Machine M4A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GR-16 plastic/ Combat Machine M4A1

What do you guys think about the G&G GR-16 plastic series and G&G Combat Machine M4A1?

Re: GR-16 plastic/ Combat Machine M4A1

I've got the GR-16 Plastica (the one to get) and it's a quality gun, body is like a nylon sort of material instead of ABS which is a bonus.. Gearbox is good, 7 or 8mm metal bushings and all the gears/piston/spring guide etc look good, well shimmed. Not sure on FPS have heard 330 and some say 360 so not sure, spring compares to a Promenthus MS100, slightly longer but with bigger coils. Comes with a 450 cap metal mag in grey that looks sweet and mine even came with painted white decals on the body that say SPECIAL FORCES instead of the G&G that I have seen on others. No barrel wobble, solid sliding stock, one piece barrel, brass inner barrel (some say tightbore, not sure), good plastic Hop up beats all ACM and other Sportsline models, I would even say it is on par if not better than the TM M4A1 I owned.. range around 150 feet maybe more once worn in a bit.. Definatly recommended..

Hope that helps... :-)

Alex
    DJ AoS
    HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
    Gunless

Comment

does anyone know the differences between the GR-16 Carbine plastica and the M4A1 Combat machine?

Comment

i have the G&G CM m4 it is a good gun but id say go for the ICS plastic one i think it is batter and it feels better but it is only my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Silky View Post
          does anyone know the differences between the GR-16 Carbine plastica and the M4A1 Combat machine?
          Apparently the combat machine has a two piece outer barrel and an aluminium inner barrel, not sure on anything else..
          DJ AoS
          HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
          Gunless

Comment

the cm is the budget gun were as the gr 16 is considerably better

Comment

I have the combat machine.
              Its an awesome gun except that the foresight and outer barrel are one piece so the foresight cannot be removed. i have had no issues with power, accuracy or internal reliability. However, my sling failed while carrying the rifle over concrete and the plastic reciever became split and cracked beyond repair. Due to the low value of the rifle i am not sure whether to repair it.
              To summarise, this gun is better than my friends chinese clones- but it is still not the highest quality.
              One team to rule them all, one team to find them, one team to bring them all and in the darkness of the night battle own all the Deltas. BRAVO HOORAH!

Comment

thanks for all your help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Silky Find out more about Silky
                Working...
                X