Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm m4 advise

Hello all,

Looking for a little advice on my old tm m4.

It is standard at the minute, however I want to add a few little bits on the front end, so my question is what make ris will fit onto the standard front. I do not want to spend a fortune as I have other airsoft projects on going.

Also, I will need to re wire the battery to be held in the stock. Any advise or guides to do this and the best way to hold the battery at the back. I want to keep the adjustable stock but would like to go to a large battery. Is there method to this?

Thanks in advance
    tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Re: Tm m4 advise

crane stock with crane battery will solve your rear-wired battery storage issue, just need to get someone to rear-wire it for you if you can't yourself, as for the ris, well, any ris should theoretically fit, just shop around for a reasonable price :P
    sigpic
    Mercs Boss
    Armoury:
    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I want a ris that. Will go almost straight on with minimal fuss ha
      tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Comment

Almost all M4 RIS units, not specifically designed and labeled for another make (Such as ICS ones), will usually fit on a TM M4 with no fuss. It is the base model that most accessories produced over the years are made to fit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

123standish Find out more about 123standish
        Working...
        X