Proball bbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proball bbs?

Does anyone know what sorta quality the proball bbs are?
    Have they had any bad reports are even good reports.

Thanks

Re: Proball bbs?

All I seem to have heard if I am being honest is bad things about these

Comment

I used them once when I first started, cheap for a reason, some didnt even look round, and kept jamming.

Comment

Been using proball bio. 25's for a few months now. Haven't had a problem yet.
        "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Very good. Bought 200,000 .2g's and work perfectly in a range of about 10 guns including a test in a 6.01 EDGI tightbore barrel.

Edit: By the way, not all of the 200,000 were for me lol. Bulked bought them and split them between some friends.
          "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

I believe it hit and miss I use them constantly and have had no issues, at the end of the day ammo is ammo, it only going to hit a player and then be discarded on the floor,

Having said this one of my friend got a jam and ruined the gun (due to a jam) but like I say more positives than negatives, problems seem to be few and far between

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
              Very good. Bought 200,000 .2g's and work perfectly in a range of about 10 guns including a test in a 6.01 EDGI tightbore barrel.

Edit: By the way, not all of the 200,000 were for me lol. Bulked bought them and split them between some friends.
              Done bulk buy for myself. Bought almost 50,000!! :-)
              "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

ones I used were .2's about couple of years ago, kept jamming my m4, when I looked at them some were egg shaped etc, they may have changed since then I notice theve changed the packaging

Comment

Put just over 4000 of these through pistol and 2 AEGs today with no issues.
                  Buy my stuff!

Comment

jammed like hell on my highspeed guns, shot fine on pistol, jammed in my shotgun, shot well on 345 fps m14, also shot well on G-spec. just be weary

Comment

I've recently bought some and i had no problems with them so far and i didn't notice and bad BB's.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jack Find out more about jack
                      Working...
                      X