Taunton Techies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taunton Techies

Is there anyone in Taunton who's a bit of a whiz at gearbox maintenance? I have some business for you if there is

Re: Taunton Techies

Im from chard (near taunton), whats wrong with it?
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Not sure if SniperJesus still does work or live there - but he used to. Did gearbox work for me many years ago when I was a newbie!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        Im from chard (near taunton), whats wrong with it?
        What's not wrong with Chard
        Only Joking. Nothing wrong with my guns it's just it would be nice to know if anyone local could do a gearbox service, spring upgrade etc etc. I'm just a bit cack handed when it comes to stripping a gearbox.

Comment

As jag said, try contact sniperjesus. Hes a great guy and to my knowlage he still lives in Taunton
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I've had a bit of time out from tech work due to my job but ill be back up and running in full force after June, but if your local I can do the work for you there and then as theres no faffing around with postage.
            Last edited by sj_asc; 5 April, 2012, 00:34.
            dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Morphine Find out more about Morphine
            Working...
            X