Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft with glasses

Hi Guys,

Been airsofting for a while now however wearing glasses and mesh goggles is a nightmare its inhibits my place and takes the fun out of it abit. Is there anywhere you can get glasses friendly airsoft masks/goggles?

Thanks

Re: Airsoft with glasses

Set some plastic lense goggles that are not low profile. there should be enough room in them.
    Or you coild wear some contacts and then wear whatever eye protection you wanted (within reason)
    For example http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2433

Turkey

Comment

I wear glasses and would recommend the Guarder C3 shooting specs. You get an insert for persciption lenses with the kit and most opticians fit lenses no problem.

Comment

There is also the option of getting in contact with heroshark and see if he can do some custom jobbies. This may well be pricey though.

Comment

Just stop being a girl and get some contacts :-). At least then you don't have to have your glasses with you every time you remove the special goggles. I got a trail set of contacts for half price from specsavers, about 50 pairs for 20 quid. Much cheaper than getting special goggles and lenses made for them.

Comment

I'd recommend some of heroshark's goggles. I've got some and they work great for me. Don't think he does the particular model I have any more though.
            sigpic

Comment

or get ESS V12 Advancer Goggles,they have prescription inserts that you could add, you get the prescriptions made up online at a fraction of the cost from the highstreet, the goggles can be picked up for under £25 of the bay auction site, the inserts are as low as £17 from the same auction site, all in you could do it for less than £45, there are also several threads on this forum discussing this,just search insert or prescription

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ghlight=insert
              Last edited by sparrowhawk; 4 April, 2012, 10:11.
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I tend to go down the contacts route too - take a bit of getting used to but trust me, it's worth it!

Comment

daily disposable contacts,no fogging up issues and you can use whatever protection you want .been doing that for years ,never use them for anything else as I'm not vain but perfect for airsoft,also you can change you'r eye protection when it gets scratched without shelling out for special lenses as well.

Comment

I do OTG goggles styles from £40 posted and I can do various other more low profile frames with an un-glazed prescription insert from £37 posted.

Comment

My post from a previous thread asking the same question http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...820#post950820

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                      People who say "just wear contacts", it isn't that simple, I for one CANNOT wear them, maybe the OP is the same?

You can get prescription inserts made from almost any Opticians. Buy a pair of shooting glasses which you like the look of (Guarder makes cheap and respectable glasses with changable lenses), and your Opticians should be able to make small inserts to go inside the glasses such as this setup here;

Just google Guarder Prescription Glasses, and provided you can "do an internet" you should find some
                      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I use "Kontrol Sports" Shooting glasses. They use the same style plastic insert as some of the above options.

The glasses come in at around the £25 mark, with prescription lenses costing the same.

PM me for details.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

355859 Find out more about 355859
                        Working...
                        X