G&P Magpul MOE CQB Discuss !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P Magpul MOE CQB Discuss !

Just brought me one of these bad boys but was keen to hear what you guys thought. have you owned one ? had problems with one ? or loved one like me ?
    Lastly i want to hear about your upgrades or downgrades or just damn right good looking accesories

Re: G&P Magpul MOE CQB Discuss !

Very good gun mate... Simples!
    Had one for a while and enjoyed using it, great performance straight out of the box!
    A good choice!
    G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

They are awesome guns for the money.Great motor,great hop up and pretty much great everything.

Only thing to watch out for is G&P spur gears seem to break quite abit but its pretty rare from them to break.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
        G&P spur gears seem to break quite abit but its pretty rare from them to break.
        That makes sense lol they break quite a bit but its rare!!! All seriousness, the axle on the spur gears sheer away, just wait for it to happen and swap it out if it does.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
          That makes sense lol they break quite a bit but its rare!!! All seriousness, the axle on the spur gears sheer away, just wait for it to happen and swap it out if it does.
          Yep thats what happens to them, most G&Ps I get given to fix they have a broken axle on the spur gear.

Comment

Sectors are going too....

Comment

On the shafts?
              sigpic

Comment

I've got one of these, it's just pretty much spot on out the box, only thing I had done to it so far is an ASCU fitted as I prefer tri burst, still love it to bits, no trouble with it at all. Will fit a tbb at some point no doubt, doesn't seem to need one though. Oh, I gather the G&P Ris will just slot straight on so will ris the front end as well.

On the negative side, just got a u/s one from one of the guys from the place I go, its newer than mine and seems the air seal is u/s, motor gone bye bye, not opened it up yet, will be interesting to see what happened to the poor thing.
                Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

This was my first gun a year ago. Absolutely no problems with it. It has performed fautlessly since day one. Put a tbb and a magpul ultimate hop up on it which made a good gun even better.

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
                    This was my first gun a year ago. Absolutely no problems with it. It has performed faulessly since day one. Put a tbb and a MADBULL ultimate hop up on it which made a good gun even better.
                    Fix.
                    sigpic
                    View iTrader Rating Here
                    Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Cant add a lot to what has been said , worked on shed loads of these guns a lot of the gear shaft problems seem to be getting better even the cut off's seem to be lasting now :P.
                      Templar I have yet to see a dead m120 motor ( bar stripped pinion )
                      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Its an odd one, only picked it up last week so not had a look at it yet, owner said the motor was dead and done for, will have a look at some point, I did think it odd for an m120 though. Either way, it looks like one of the terminal screws has fallen into the motor when it was all disconnected (not by me) unless there is an easy fix to get the screw out, it could be u/s now.
                        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sparky_Soft_1406 Find out more about Sparky_Soft_1406
                        Working...
                        X