KSC 1911 mags system 7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC 1911 mags system 7?

Are the mags on zeroin for the ksc 1911 system 7?

Cheers
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

In case anyone is a troll, I meant zeroone not zeroin...
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Re: KSC 1911 mags system 7?

They new on there? Very interested if they are System 7!

Comment

I'm pretty sure they're not, since they have been stocking them for over 3 years. And the only KSC 1911 they sell is the old version.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
          They new on there? Very interested if they are System 7!
          I didn't think they were system 7. However I do know where you can get some for the KWA 1911a1. PM inbound.

Comment

mines system 7 and i bought mine from zero one and they work a treat.bit expensive though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
            Working...
            X