Info on the G&G Raider-L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on the G&G Raider-L

Hi guys, sorry about the last post didn't see the bit about posting from other links, anyway if any one knows any information on the G&G Raider-L eg. Fps ( as each website says different ) What parts are compatible
    ( like different mags that will fit ) also what type of battery's does it take ?

Cheers guys

Re: Info on the G&G Raider-L

FYI try using this before opening new threads chap. http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/search.php

There's very few things which havent already been discussed on here already so I'm sure you can find what your looking for.

Thanks.

Comment

Link for you: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...G-CM16-Carbine...

Also, I believe the power is supposed to be in the region of 320-330fps.

Enjoy!

Comment

May I suggest putting these threads in the "Advice and new players" area?

Current armoury: G&G CM16 Raider-L, JG AK47 Tactical, WE M9

Comment

Hey,

I have one, the GR15 L, purchased as a cheap back up gun to my ICS, used it a couple of times, seems pretty good, chrono'd on sunday at 314fps. I use a range of diff brand midcaps, it should take any m4 type mag. No feeding issues. ABS plastic body is pretty decent, no creaky plastic, I switched the stock out though as it wasnt that nice, to a magpul version I had kicking around. It has a mini tamiya connector, I run it on 7.4v lipo, but it could take crane stock NIMH battery if you stick with the crane stock.

The electric blow back's debatable, bit of a tinny rattle really, I may or may not disable it, as I tend to try and be stealthy when playing and it just attracts attention, and it's freaking loud if you fire it next to your ear, over cover or something. But I'll give it a few goe's before doing so.

Any other info needed let me know.

Comment

Hi buddy,

I have a GR15 Raider L too.

As above you should be able to use any TM compatible mag. Other than G&G, I've used TM in mine no prob. The G&G ones do wobble a little bit in the magwell but most cure that with electrical tape.

My one chrono'd at 308 to 314 on its first outing.

The blowback on mine seems quieter than my brothers GR16 but I still like it nonetheless.

You need crane stock batterys, I use 8.4v NiMH but you can use 9.6v too.

Rails are solid as hell and it has a good weight to it. The rear stock I think is a little plasticky, but does the job. I might swap it out one day.

The first sight isn't removable so any optics you have need to be able to clear it. Alternatively you could hack it off.

Nothing else I can think of I need to tell ya lol.
            Upcoming Games:
            None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
            Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Or you could go for a gr16 and not have the front sight or plasticky issues. Or go the whole hog for a toptech tr16
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CQB-Man Find out more about CQB-Man
              Working...
              X