Magpul prs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul prs

Ive recently purchased a king arms M4 that has a rear wired gearbox running to an M16 fixed stock.

I desperately want to replace it with a Magpul PRS, but I can't find any that will fit a battery. Any ideas guys?
    Originally posted by FPSEngland
    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Re: Magpul prs

if you want to, feel free to put a battery bag on the prs stock but that will ruin the look
    or you or someone else can re wire it to the front and you could have a battery box or you could fit it inside the handguard (presuming you have a standard m4 handguard)
    or you could buy a battery sling which will put the battery in a pack on your back and a wire would run along the sling

Personaly i would go for the re wire as it will look better

Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Turkey View Post
      if you want to, feel free to put a battery bag on the prs stock but that will ruin the look
      or you or someone else can re wire it to the front and you could have a battery box or you could fit it inside the handguard (presuming you have a standard m4 handguard)
      or you could buy a battery sling which will put the battery in a pack on your back and a wire would run along the sling

Personaly i would go for the re wire as it will look better

Turkey
      Thanks man, know anyone who can do the work for me? I'm a bit of a noob at upgrading stuff :p
      The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

i think z1 may be able to do it but im not sure
        you can do it if you feel confident, im sure there is a video on youtube then will show you how to front wire an m4.
        speak to your site techy and he will do it for you

Turkey

Comment

i think z1 may be able to do it but im not sure
          you can do it if you feel confident, im sure there is a video on youtube then will show you how to front wire an m4.
          speak to your site techy and he will do it for you

Turkey
          Brilliant mate. Thanks.

Comment

no problems mate
            Good luck
            would be great to see some pictures when you have finished

Turkey

Comment

no problems mate
              Good luck
              would be great to see some pictures when you have finished

Turkey
              When I'm done I'll put some pics up.

Comment

you can fit a lipo in the buffer tube you need to dremmel an opening in the tube so you can connect your plugs. I know as someone on site had done this today.
                Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14606

Comment

Originally posted by caaw View Post
                  you can fit a lipo in the buffer tube you need to dremmel an opening in the tube so you can connect your plugs. I know as someone on site had done this today.
                  I'll look into both ideas. Thanks

Comment

Lipo in the stock tube is a winner.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Yeah, I run my lipo in my Stock tube works a treat

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FPSEngland Airsofter, Music Producer, Semi-Professional Gamer. I'm boring, you see. Find out more about FPSEngland
                      Working...
                      X