Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the make of the XM8 on the Zero One site?/what is the best XM8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the make of the XM8 on the Zero One site?/what is the best XM8?

looking to get the best XM8 available, from what i've heard they dont have functional scopes, any idea what the best XM8 out there is?
    Originally posted by Fizzy
    Originally posted by Fred
    I don't like the look of the SR25, it probably won't be as accurate an it won't be as unique!
    You mean as unique as a M4 with a scope?

Re: What is the make of the XM8 on the Zero One site?/what is the best XM8?

i think it is their own make as the only other way to get a decent one is in a kit form for the G36C
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

ahh, i saw a pretty good one a long time ago, but i cant quite remember it.

does the one on the site have a working scope?
      Originally posted by Fizzy
      Originally posted by Fred
      I don't like the look of the SR25, it probably won't be as accurate an it won't be as unique!
      You mean as unique as a M4 with a scope?

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/erol/erol.html

Doesn't have many details at all! No make.... anything.

Comment

Well in the description it says its a dummy scope, so its probably just a bit of plastic

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't buy an AGM XM8, they're terrible!

Comment

Best make of XM8?

SRC.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

the GWS kit - amazing quality kit - just get some TM g36c internals
                none of them come with a working scope

my old one has a custom fitted red dot sight into the dummy unit - making it one of a kind as is the GWS kit with tm internals - now for sale by taylor B

just needs some TLC but he is letting it go for like 1/3 whats it would cost to buy
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

its not for sale by taylor, ive bought it pending

Comment

i was going to buy it back actually haha but i decided not to

right so to the OP - get the GWS kit if you can find it.. rare as hell now - and fit some TM g36 (or JG) internals
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

from all ive heard, the gws kit is amazing, hence me buying one

Comment

I'd just like to clear up that this has not sold, why the mods closed the thread is unclear to me as I made no comment.

Awesofter is interested, but as of yet has made no clear offer, as he still needs more info.

Offers are still welcome on the XM8, although priority goes to Awesofter if he meets the asking price.
                        Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

just to let everyone know my intentions....

i WILL pay the full asking price once ive had pics of it in its current condition..... a few quick pics and im coughing up the cash

Comment

The SRC comes with a working scope?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Airsoft Xteme in the USA are selling the GWS kit off for $99 USD, Which is a fantastic price so long as you don't mind going through the rigors of importing.
                              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Walkid Find out more about Walkid
                              Working...
                              X