Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

how do you dispose of your used gas/propane cans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how do you dispose of your used gas/propane cans?

I want to know what you lot do with your used BBs. I've been advised not to use the biodegradable ones, but what the hell am I supposed to with the other sort?

Comment

I put it in the bin and dont worry about it \o/

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
      I want to know what you lot do with your used BBs. I've been advised not to use the biodegradable ones, but what the hell am I supposed to with the other sort?
      BBs are like golf balls... play 'em where they lie :P Or in this case leave 'em. I dunno who told you not to use bio's though, bios are fine as long as you dont get cheap crap ones. I quite like the Green Devil bios, even the Z1 own brand bio's are rather good, but they only come in .2g flavour so theyre no use to me :C

Mother nature will take care of them... probably eaten by a seagull or something thinking they were food. Or in my case, my neighbours kids :/ I once had a neighbour come round with a small collection of bb's she had found in the garden (communal garden) and had a huge shit-fit about how her kids were eating them and she was gonna sue me blah blah blah.

Now this would be perfectly understandable... if it wasnt for the fact her YOUNGEST child was 8 or 9. So I politely told her that perhaps instead of being a stereotypical single mum council estate scrote and watching Jeremy Kyle all day and drinking SPESHUL BROO for breakfast, she should keep an eye on her kids then and be a better parent, because Im sure that parenting class 101 the first lesson is teach your kids not to eat things they find on the ground. Or perhaps if she didnt spend all her benefits on fags and white lightning, she could afford to feed her kids so they wouldnt have to forage in the garden for food.

She never complained to me again
      Last edited by Tiercel; 20 April, 2012, 09:36.

Comment

^ Brilliant!
        Team Chimera Captain.
        Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
        TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

Love it! I chuck mine in the bin, gives the bin men some fun when they crush it in the truck. They like the popping. I let them know with a nite how many are in there.
          Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
            BBs are like golf balls... play 'em where they lie :P Or in this case leave 'em. I dunno who told you not to use bio's though, bios are fine as long as you dont get cheap crap ones. I quite like the Green Devil bios, even the Z1 own brand bio's are rather good, but they only come in .2g flavour so theyre no use to me :C
            Ah, maybe I will look into bios, then. I want to be able to fire them off in the garden without having to go looking for them if they miss the pellet trap (pet rabbits - will not be popular if they have to go to the vet because they rattle when they hop).

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
            Mother nature will take care of them... probably eaten by a seagull or something thinking they were food.
            That's the problem - if the things move up the food chain sooner or later something I don't class as vermin is going to get sick. It's one thing to blow off a couple of mags in the garden but 3,000 BBs does make things pretty ugly. Plus, that's a hell of a lot of plastic to be just chucking into the environment. Bios it is.

Comment

straight to the bin for my cans,
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Well first I do a little dance to summon the gas can gods then once they have been summoned they will "dispose" of it for me demonstrated below

Only Kidding, I release all the pressure in the can then clearly mark it is safe to be crushed or put not a spark inducing environment
                X-ray

Comment

I prefer to have mine encased in concrete and dropped via tanker into the Marianas Trench, just eco responsible I guess... Or once empty a small puncture and into the recycle box.
                  Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sir Stephen Find out more about Sir Stephen
                  Working...
                  X