Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Good, Lightweight AEG? + Tokyo Marui P90 TR - Is It Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good, Lightweight AEG? + Tokyo Marui P90 TR - Is It Good?

I'm looking for a good quality lightweight AEG. I have the G&G MP5 SD6 but it has a low fire rate, obviously I could upgrade but as it is mostly metal it is pretty heavy. I'd like a short gun but then obviously I'm losing range but I have my eyes on the Tokyo Marui P90 TR. I love the look of P90s and I have held one and the weight is great. The fire rate seemed really good too while it was shooting at me. However it is short so am I going to lose range with it? Being Tokyo Marui it also has a low FPS but I think they are reliable (correct if I am mistaken).

Basically here is what I'd like:
    - Lightweight
    - High Fire Rate
    - Compact
    - Decent Range And Power

Is there anything other than the P90 that fulfils these requirements? And what of the P90s range and power?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Good, Lightweight AEG? + Tokyo Marui P90 TR - Is It Good?

Tm p90s are very good!!

Version 6 gear box is a dream to work on

I put a gaurder sp90 spring in mine to take it to 330 fps.

Only pain I found was the size of the mags!!
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

So there is the answer to my power dilema, but how is the range on your P90?

Comment

Everything that the above said ^

And also , box mags for ye old P90 aren't too hard to get hold of :p

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
        Plato
        ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

From what I've heard, the P90's have one of the best hop up units around... Just because the gun is short it doesn't mean that range will be affected, as long as it's firing at around 328 fps with a decent hop up unit/rubber combination you'll have decent range.

Remember, barrel length has almost no effect on airsoft guns (With the exception of gas guns...)

Comment

The p90 is a bullpup, the barrel starts from behind the trigger therefor it has a deceptively lonp inner barrel and excellent range
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

TM P90 is a lovely compact AEG, love the theory behind the Hi cap mags but the jamming can be a pain. The box mag wasn't my cup of tea.

King Arms have got a P90 coming out soon I think, be nice to see how that fares

Comment

I sold my p90 a while ago. Just wasn't for me

Range was v good though

I had the red dot version, if I ever got another I'd go for the tri rail, and put a eotech on there.

Was to hard getting my face all the way down, due to a face mask

Don't get the box mag thing!! It's not nice looking. Go for the mag 190 round p90 mags though, work v well... Bugger to load though
                FOR SALE
                7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, they've helped a lot. Seems I'll be saving my pennies for the P90, some mags and a new spring

Comment

Absolutley fantastic gun. First AEG I bought had it for 8 years and its been nothing but fantastic.

Comment

The g& g p90 is on its way v soon and is going to be an awesome bit of kit as its using the gearbox with adjustable fps and quick spring change from the fn 2000 . V good sources are telling me it has no feeding issues or creaking like the tm had . If you can wait a bit longer I would !!!!
                      I want one myself so have done a lot of homework on this one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                      X