CQB Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CQB Upgrades

I'm new to upgrading guns and i want to turn my m4 into a cqb weapon as a project for the summer. The gun is a g&g gr16 m4 (the blowback model).
    What upgrades do i need to get to make it into a cqb weapon and where can i get them from. Also how long is the inner barrel usually on cqb weapons.
    Thanks,
    Toby
    It's not about the game - It's how you play it.

Re: CQB Upgrades

Do you want to change the externals/internals/both? Why don't you find an image of an m4 that you like for cqb then we shall go from there...

Do some research into upgrading an aeg, there are some mods out there to get better performance, you will also find out what parts people prefer and why.

|||

Also turn into a cqb doesn't really help that great. Do you want higher rof, better t-response, range etc?

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crude Skinny B View Post
      Do you want to change the externals/internals/both? Why don't you find an image of an m4 that you like for cqb then we shall go from there...

Do some research into upgrading an aeg, there are some mods out there to get better performance, you will also find out what parts people prefer and why.

|||
      I mainly want to upgrade it externally and maybe something with the motor and definitely a shorter inner barrel.
      I want it to look something like this but the colour scheme would be a bit different.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLpeq...feature=relmfu

Comment

Well he does list it in the vid soo..
        Magpul stock
        Magpul moe
        Holographic
        Soundhog (end of the barrel)
        Vertical grip.

Internally get a tight bore madbull 6.03 I think it is
        I presume you want a 10.5" outer barrel as this is one of the smaller versions of outer barrels, you will just need to measure what inner barrel you will need most likely a 363mm but measure to be sure

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crude Skinny B View Post
          Well he does list it in the vid soo..
          Magpul stock
          Magpul moe
          Holographic
          Soundhog (end of the barrel)
          Vertical grip.

Internally get a tight bore madbull 6.03 I think it is
          I presume you want a 10.5" outer barrel as this is one of the smaller versions of outer barrels, you will just need to measure what inner barrel you will need most likely a 363mm but measure to be sure
          Thanks.

Comment

personally, i don't think a tightbore would be any use at cqb ranges, all you really want is a shorter barrel as that's really all you 'need' as such, i've seen people use full length m16 in cqb before so it's not that bad a problem

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TobyD Just an average guy with a love for guns. Find out more about TobyD
            Working...
            X