SVD dragunov or Maruzen type 96,l96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVD dragunov or Maruzen type 96,l96

Firstly which one, and secondly if you have one you want to sell, please PM me, i need to buy quick!

Re: SVD dragunov or Maruzen type 96,l96

The SVD (A&K i presume?) is an easier sniper to work with and much cheaper overall for the gun and for upgrades, but the Maruzen will be a much better sniper and probably better in the long run if you intend on keeping the gun, ive recently got myself one and its a great gun

Comment

Get a tm VSR if you are looking for performance. With upgrade, they are simply excellent. The A&K SVD is just terrible... double feeds, creaky, not strudy etc, so buy the Maruzen if your fixed on one or the other

Comment

Well/warrior l96? To get the sniper where you want it to be youll have to buy the same upgrades, just a lower initial cost for you!
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

If you are looking for an electric SVD (note its not SVD dragunov as that would be Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova Dragunov if you get me...) then the S&T version is incredible for what it costs. If you are looking for a bolty I suggest a Well/ warrior L96 as a good starting sniper rifle.
          "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by The only black airsofter View Post
            The A&K SVD is just terrible... double feeds, creaky, not strudy etc, so buy the Maruzen if your fixed on one or the other
            I don't know what you've been doing with your SVD, but mine feeds perfectly fine, is solid as a rock and easy as hell to disassemble.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
              I don't know what you've been doing with your SVD, but mine feeds perfectly fine, is solid as a rock and easy as hell to disassemble.
              I give you, it had taken a beating, but it just sucks in build quality and performance in comparison to rifles in its price range (tm VSR and clones). Also, it has poor consistency, which is fundamental in an effective bolt action.

Comment

Alright thanks guys

Comment

derinently a svd just brought one its shoots 400-420fps on a .3 the range is amaizing about 50-60metres and this is with now upgrades. they just generally look aweome and rare were i play airsoft ive never seen one just l96 so if your wanting something that isnt seen often defiently get a A&K SVD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ghilliesniper i am new to airsoft Find out more about ghilliesniper
                  Working...
                  X