Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G&G GR16 Barrel length not actually 330mm????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GR16 Barrel length not actually 330mm????

Hey recently got myself a rather Lovely GR16 Rush. Performed excellently weekend before last... can't really fault it... barring the fact everywhere I have seen it, it is stated as having a 330mm Inner barrel... Now I maybe having an insanely dense moment... but measuring from where the BBs enter the hop to roughly where the end of the inner barrel is it only comes up to 230mm.... Am I missing something obvious here?

Re: G&G GR16 Barrel length not actually 330mm????

Typo on the Box/website. I had a CQB rush once and that was the inner lenghte (230mm)
    Originally posted by FPSEngland
    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

AH so it's a typo that literally everyone has copied? That's moderately annoying. oh wells makes the hop unit on these things just little bit more impressive in my eyes then

Comment

Originally posted by Merqu View Post
        AH so it's a typo that literally everyone has copied? That's moderately annoying. oh wells makes the hop unit on these things just little bit more impressive in my eyes then
        haha lol
        Originally posted by FPSEngland
        The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Merqu View Post
          Yeah, even the leaflet that came with my Raider L says 330mm for the GR16's despite my brothers GR16 Rush being at least 3 or 4 inches shorter than my 357mm barrelled GR15.
          Upcoming Games:
          None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
          Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Merqu Find out more about Merqu
          Working...
          X