lucky shot from behind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky shot from behind!

was giving my gun the once over today before a night game tomorrow and noticed this from last weeked

either i was snuck up on good.. or youve seen proof i was running away

Re: lucky shot from behind!

Mate, I feel your pain on blown optics, although my most recent, someone got a well lucky shot on me.
    Didnt even realise until an oppo pointed it out to me.

That watch has seen me through everything. RIP my poor little Kahuna.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

At least it wasn't a tooth I suppose
      Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

My Casio G-Shock took a hit to the plastic protective bumper at my last skirmish and has been torn open... At Drakelow some bugger managed to shoot out my ris mounted torch too...

Suppose as long as its not teeth being shot out it's all good

Comment

I found a bb lodged into my RIS .. some how it was either shot perfectly at 90 degrees to the rail, or shot perfectly into the gap without bouncing out.

it was just in-front of my acog so could only have been shot not pressed in from contact

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

I recommended a friend to buy a G&P Eotech 551 as I own one and think its an excellent peice of kit. He got it for £45 second hand (bloddy great deal!). First time out he leant it to a friend in the Kill-House (Xsite, High Wycombe). A BB to the rear of the sight, smashed the glass and now its useless! He still blames me for this as I recommended it!!

Comment

Tell your mate I've had 3 Eotechs shot out, 1 ACM, 1 hurricane and second hand RS one (which was the first one I got). It's the reason I don't buy expensive ones anymore.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

similar to Sean, i had the bezel shot off my Rolex GMT Master II. I'd actually realised i was still wearing the watch at the start of the day, but thought, "it'll be ok"

fortunately it's only a clone
                h e y d r i c h
                L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Keep it. Now it has character...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badger906 Find out more about badger906
                  Working...
                  X